Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foreplay - a lost art?

I'll tell you exactly what the problem is - I got Jacks number. There isn't anything he can do to change what I think and I'm not going anywhere.

I saw how y'all tried to lay out the story, introduce the characters, establish the history and so on and so forth.

Um...nope.

And you can go ahead and tell him I said so.

You're operating under the assumption that having Jack's number somehow puts you a leg up over the rest of us.

I mean, if it does, I raise you this:
4473.imgcache.jpg

I'll tell you exactly what the problem is - I got Jacks number. There isn't anything he can do to change what I think and I'm not going anywhere.

I saw how y'all tried to lay out the story, introduce the characters, establish the history and so on and so forth.
Son, you don't even know a single chapter in this novel when it comes to Jack. Hell, I probably know more than most, and even I'm not privy to most of it!

Um...nope.

And you can go ahead and tell him I said so.
He ain't buyin' it, Jack. Time to sell him the farm.

Son, you don't even know a single chapter in this novel when it comes to Jack. Hell, I probably know more than most, and even I'm not privy to most of it!

He ain't buyin' it, Jack. Time to sell him the farm.

I think Gear does his BEST Bob Dole impression whenever he gets backed into a corner, like this thread.

OMG LILAC I NOW HAVE TO BAN YOU FOR POSTING THAT PIC!!! :(

SHIT! I forgot to give myself permission to post that pic!

I MEAN Bick forgot, uh, I forgot to ask Bick permission.

Wait, how does this work again?

You need to bribe one of the mods to accept a written report on how exactly Bick allows himself, err, you, to use that picture, and that in this one, special case, he, err, you will waive your right to have the face replaced with a depiction of a squirrel trying to mate with a donkey.

That's, basically, your only chance to redeem yourself. *looks into the TK rulebook* Yep. You have 2 minutes to comply to this, starting yesterday, 9:35 a.m.

@Jack - California growers would never stand for something that makes that much sense.

It works well up these parts. Especially if the grower is creative and grows several strains indoor/outdoor. Then it's like a plethora.

SHIT! I forgot to give myself permission to post that pic!

I MEAN Bick forgot, uh, I forgot to ask Bick permission.

Wait, how does this work again?

I smack you upside the head, that's how it works, boyo!
You need to bribe one of the mods to accept a written report on how exactly Bick allows himself, err, you, to use that picture, and that in this one, special case, he, err, you will waive your right to have the face replaced with a depiction of a squirrel trying to mate with a donkey.

That's, basically, your only chance to redeem yourself. *looks into the TK rulebook* Yep. You have 2 minutes to comply to this, starting yesterday, 9:35 a.m.
That's the way it'd work if Bick or Lilac were the ones doling out the terms of use for that pic. They ain't smartass enough for the job.

HEY JACK! I think I can read some of the menu off the top of your head there!

I mean, if it does, I raise you this:
4473.imgcache.jpg

Nice pic. Looks like two (nice looking) guys getting together for a beer and a meal at a nice little joint.

To the Paranoid Delusional (PD, won't mention any names), it's a picture of two evil geniuses, undercover, at a remote location, finalizing stage 1 of their super-secret plot to fool the Kingdom gatekeeper so they can take over the internet world. Definitely some dick sucking or ass fucking had gone on in the bathroom before the photo was snapped - in the PD's interpretation (he sees it in every scenario).

The rest of us know that the part about the sucking/fucking/bathroom is pure bullshit. :smfcheesy: