Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foreplay - a lost art?

Heh. You've got your Jack dancers and then you've got your Jack dancers.

Easy money.

You're a sharp one. Got it all figured out, as usual. Another day, another conspiracy, another set of co-conspirators. All out to get you. I confess, I'm a secret conformist and dancer for hire. A follower. You busted me, damn!

I know you won't notice, but I'm gonna "fuck off" for a couple of days and do some real life dancing. I'll peek in from time to time though - looking forward to seeing what fine messes you've gotten yourself into Lucy.

Letsee...

Yep

Yes

there it is

and...

Wait just a second...

No fag lame?!? A woman's name is not the same thing. You're really slipping. You might use those few day to get your shit together. Obviously your main is stretched too thin.

I'm not going to try and give you any shit this time Lok. I respect your position. Simple as that.

I'm not going to try and give you any shit this time Lok. I respect your position. Simple as that.

I don't mind the shit. Slides right off my thick Teflon skin.

Loktar's drama llama needs to be fed, so keep it coming!

Foreplay is paying attention, not going in for the kill right away. Playing it by ear. Showing you care. Investing in her. Show she's appreciated.

Could be cooking that meal she likes.
Could be cleaning up afterward.
Could be that romantic candle-lit dinner and heartfelt chat.
Could be giving her that massage to loosen up the sore muscles and drawing the bath unasked.
Could be just holding each other.
Could be that sensual massage, touch. Exploring each other's bodies.
What works now won't work later, not in the same way. It's playing by ear, adapting to to the situation.

Now days, it seems foreplay consists of liquoring up and hitting the sack, not remembering what happened the night before and hoping that protection was used. I don't drink; that's not attractive for me.
You know Iyhara's gonna murder you when she reads this.

Just sayin'.

Cakesock was try to get at me by calling me a girly name. Probably just a fluke. Probably.

Lucy? :wtf:

Oh wait, was that in reference to cake's post above? :unsure:

Lucy Magilacudde Ricardo. Always finding herself in a fix because she misread the situation. Then, making a bigger mess out of the situation by trying to creat a front, rather than just conceding. Gear reminds me of Lucy in that respect, but nowhere near as attractive and funny and self-depreciating as lovely Lucy. But, tomorrow's another day and I'll start again with a clean slate with Mr. Gear.

The first two days I was okay with not pleasuring myself in between sex. The fourth day I started to have dreams. The fifth and sixth day I really want to