Free weasel (that would mean approve the account

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
cunting hypocrites

jack

what's that smell?

Rotten eggs.

I'll still make her capitulate with the dual you little bitches, we're that good.

jack

you bet Weasel.

either way, the Tide is Coming.

jack

You'll wish you hadn't made up that fake little story, and burned our friendship over nothing, I promise you.

Nothing like true love scorned I always say, speaking strictly for MOI

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You'll wish you hadn't made up that fake little story, and burned our friendship over nothing, I promise you.

Nothing like true love scorned I always say, speaking strictly for MOI

And now I know why they call you the Fapster.

However, if you are coming back strictly for me, you will be wasting your time. My conference season starts next month and my daughter is getting married in September, then I have a big reunion in October, then the holidays. I'm going to be too busy to pay much attention to you. Isn't there somewhere else you'd rather fap until February or March of next year?

jack

Point, set and match, cunt...because this isn't even about you, even though your above post indicates you think it is :D

But, we're not done playing yet, so thanks for reminding me.

Count on that.

jack

How's your lonely little life anyway? Given the minutae that just gushed in response to the tiniest flick of my fingers, I could care less what you do, or when. You already just responded exactly the way I wanted you to.

Sad and lonely. LOL

jack

"and my daughter is getting married in September,"

Third marriage? I bet you forgot you pulled this troll last year when you were last "attacked".

LOL

jack

anyway, now that "Ol Dependable" has given her 2 cents, would you please approve the account per your TOS?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You keep repeating yourself - like it will make more sense if you do.

FYI - your "red tide" threats are stupid. Stay up late negging me, get up early to neg me some more, neg me while you are at work, and neg me every other time of the day. Then, tell me who is pwnt.

jack

Says the bitch responding to me at 1:36 in the am LOL

jack

Shouldn't you be sleeping, instead of waiting up all nite for me to post, little girl?

:bigass:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
"and my daughter is getting married in September,"

Third marriage? I bet you forgot you pulled this troll last year when you were last "attacked".

LOL

You got your facts wrong - again. Imagine that.

jack

Something about "that job with benefits" etc etc.

I should give Flag your real PI, which I have. That will shut you the fuck up about your minutae I bet :D

jack

so wheeze, whats a lonely old woman doing up at 130 in the am chatting with someone she "hates"?

What do you think you're going to achieve?

jack

oh that's right. You got it in your head I was "leaving" when nothing of the kind was ever suggested.

Glad you stayed up waiting for me though. Very satisfying.

Nitey nite darling. Sleep well. You want to be at your best tomorrow for work.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Something about "that job with benefits" etc etc.

I should give Flag your real PI, which I have. That will shut you the fuck up about your minutae I bet :D

Are you threatening me, Jack?

jack