Free weasel (that would mean approve the account

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It certainly read like a threat, Jack.

It reads like you are threatening me personally and that you are threatening me through my work.

That's exactly what it reads like.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Grasping at straws?

:bigass:

jack

Of course you are.

Nitey nite sweetums. Look forward to more boring details of your life as they unfold.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

eloisel

Forever Empress E
What you know and what you think you know are not always the same thing. Furthermore, what you do with such information is something else entirely.

This thread is a threat made by the poster known as Jack against me personally and against me in my employment.

jack

Sleep.

That's where I'm a viking. Course. I don't have to get up in a couple of hours for my "real" job, because you inferred that I was unemployed.

Right Wheezie?

A "real job" with "benefits" was what you were yammering about what you had in some other stupid thread. I never mentioned it...you did.

Good luck with your sad and lonely little life, m'dear. As you've seen from the response, no one else gives much of a shit either.

Bye now.

jack

What you know and what you think you know are not always the same thing. Furthermore, what you do with such information is something else entirely.

This thread is a threat made by the poster known as Jack against me personally and against me in my employment.

and no, it isn't. I'm just responding to something you inferred in another post about your "job with benefits"

You know, when you were attacking me for being unemployed? The reason I spend so much time here? Your words, here eat them.

You have first stage Alzheimers or something? Maybe this is just selective memory.

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!! I'm kicking your ass again, so you're getting desperate.

jack

You got your facts wrong - again. Imagine that.

Actually, I went back and referenced the threads you started at TKR about it. You said she got married again for the second time last September, darling :D That was after you spent a few nights keeping her from bleeding from every orifice, remember? You shared ALL the details. Every. Single. One.

Nice work Weasel, tripping over your own troll like that.

jack

Is everything about your real life made up that you post about online?

I'm beginning to think so.....

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack,

Apparently you forgot that TKR wasn't even up and running this time until late March of this year and that the old TKR has been gone for a couple of years or so. Therefore, it would have been impossible for me to post anything on your little board back last September.

You need to ask for your own "Jack is a Big Dumb Ass" smiley because that Big Ass smiley isn't a complete descriptor.

jack

Jack,

Apparently you forgot that TKR wasn't even up and running this time until late March of this year and that the old TKR has been gone for a couple of years or so. Therefore, it would have been impossible for me to post anything on your little board back last September.

You need to ask for your own "Jack is a Big Dumb Ass" smiley because that Big Ass smiley isn't a complete descriptor.

Interesting. I never said anything other than YOU said your daughter was married last September. Not that you posted about on TKR it last September. You just really have to start getting your lies straight Eloisel. Couple of threads you started in this iteration.. In the "nice things forum" lol

Sorry, but that's the truth m'dear.

jack

I'm beginning to think your "daughter" was actually a dual of yours.

Creepy.

Weevil

For the record, this has nothing to do with WEEVIL, right?

Weevil

[YOUTUBE]f4K6ZxDwi34[/YOUTUBE]

I am going come back from the dead and I am going to fucking slaughter you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Interesting. I never said anything other than YOU said your daughter was married last September. Not that you posted about on TKR it last September. You just really have to start getting your lies straight Eloisel. Couple of threads you started in this iteration.. In the "nice things forum" lol

Sorry, but that's the truth m'dear.

You should look at post #29 up there:

Actually, I went back and referenced the threads you started at TKR about it. You said she got married again for the second time last September, darling :D That was after you spent a few nights keeping her from bleeding from every orifice, remember? You shared ALL the details. Every. Single. One.

Nice work Weasel, tripping over your own troll like that.

So, when you write "Weasel" you are referring to yourself.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm beginning to think your "daughter" was actually a dual of yours.

Creepy.

Ask LC as I believe she and my daughter talked with each other outside of TK.

Even though MK doesn't expect to post here anytime soon with any kind of regularity, she won't give me her password. Drat. I bet there is interesting stuff in her PMs.

jack

Only because you forgot the password? :bigass:

LULZ