Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Mouths of Babes

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
My niece was over at my house tonight and I was getting ready to go out. She was standing at my vanity watching me put my make-up on and I was telling her that I was going over to a friend's house for dinner and to play gamse. My niece asked me why I was putting make-up on just to sit around the house. I said, "You can't be all uglified just because all you're doing is sitting around the house." She looked at me, tilted her head and replied, "Yeah, plus you have that big pimple on your cheek."

I had an employee like that once. Always pointing out some flaw. Really nice person. I expect that from kids, but adults! :)

Furry, lobster-like creature discovered

lobsterfurry_cp_9640707.jpg

Has anyone seen this? It's really wierd.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/science/national/2006/03/08/crustacean-fur060308.html

Laker_Girl said:
^That is so rude!! OMG! If an adult pointed that out I'd have to throw down.

You would have to 'throw down'? Throw what down? The paper bag you wear over your head under court order?

OMG Laker_Girl, shut the fuck up you whiney bitch. Nobody really gives a crap about your trivial personal problems.

I don't recall me tying you to a chair and forcing you to read my posts helmet head, so please, shut it kindly. :bigass:

YEAH, WELL, RIGHT, YEAH RIGHT, THIS KID WAS IN THE STREET THE UVVER DAY, RIGHT, AND HE WAS ABOUT 6 OR SUMFINK INNIT RIGHT, AND THIS RIGHT FIT BIRD SAUNTERED BY, RIGHT, AND HE POINTED AT HER TITS, AND SAID TO HIS OLD MAN, RIGHT, "JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST DAD, LOOK AT THE NORKS ON THAT", RIGHT. OUT THE MARFS OF BLEEDIN' CHAV KIDS INNIT, RIGHT.

Gagh said:
YEAH, WELL, RIGHT, YEAH RIGHT, THIS KID WAS IN THE STREET THE UVVER DAY, RIGHT, AND HE WAS ABOUT 6 OR SUMFINK INNIT RIGHT, AND THIS RIGHT FIT BIRD SAUNTERED BY, RIGHT, AND HE POINTED AT HER TITS, AND SAID TO HIS OLD MAN, RIGHT, "JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST DAD, LOOK AT THE NORKS ON THAT", RIGHT. OUT THE MARFS OF BLEEDIN' CHAV KIDS INNIT, RIGHT.

Shit. No wonder my family left Great Britain for Canada. That says it all.

Laker_Girl said:
I don't recall me tying you to a chair and forcing you to read my posts helmet head, so please, shut it kindly. :bigass:

Does any TKer have any choice other than to read your self pitying crap: OMG my nephew was mean to me! Wah Wah Wah someone I know is sad. Life is so Unfair! My sock was the wrong colour! etc. Trollkingdom is not your personal "support group" and you're actually doing harm to this website's spirit and reputation by posting this shit. Just shut the fuck up once in a while will you?

Sendell said:
Does any TKer have any choice other than to read your self pitying crap: OMG my nephew was mean to me! Wah Wah Wah someone I know is sad. Life is so Unfair! My sock was the wrong colour! etc. Trollkingdom is not your personal "support group" and you're actually doing harm to this website's spirit and reputation by posting this shit. Just shut the fuck up once in a while will you?

Umm hmm, I see and you aaaaaaaare? That's right, no one. ;)

That said, I find it hard to believe I'm the only one who posts here at TK so no you really don't have to read anything I post. You're just a pussy bitch but you're my bitch as is evident by your obvious need to read everything I post.

For future reference asshat, I can and will post absolutely anything I feel like posting. Whether it's an adorable story about my too honest niece or a story about a missing sock, I'm going to post it and you're going to read it so suck my sweet cherry ass bitch.

:smooch:

Laker_Girl said:
Umm hmm, I see and you aaaaaaaare? That's right, no one. ;)

That said, I find it hard to believe I'm the only one who posts here at TK so no you really don't have to read anything I post. You're just a pussy bitch but you're my bitch as is evident by your obvious need to read everything I post.

For future reference asshat, I can and will post absolutely anything I feel like posting. Whether it's an adorable story about my too honest niece or a story about a missing sock, I'm going to post it and you're going to read it so suck my sweet cherry ass bitch.

:smooch:

It's all about you isn't it. Laker_Girl and her little problems that she spews all over the board.

Laker_Girl said:
Yep, sure is.

Why so bitter?

You. You're the problem. What you represent is the death of Trollkingdom and the spirit of cynical and sarcastic trolling. This family trouble trap is like a virus, you start and within a few years everyone is discussing their feelings, family and their pets. It's unnaceptable.