Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Mouths of Babes

Of all the absolute crap on this board and I'm the problem. Is that you Mal?

You've now managed to bore the "give a shit" right out of me. Don't read my shit ya whiney fag, simple as that. :smooch:

Fuckyouverymuchandhaveaniceday!

Sendell said:
You. You're the problem. What you represent is the death of Trollkingdom and the spirit of cynical and sarcastic trolling. This family trouble trap is like a virus, you start and within a few years everyone is discussing their feelings, family and their pets. It's unnaceptable.

You are letting something that ugly get to you? Damn my child. Learn some self-discipline. Just put a brown paper bag over her head. That should shut her the fuck up.

SaintLucifer said:
You are letting something that ugly get to you? Damn my child. Learn some self-discipline. Just put a brown paper bag over her head. That should shut her the fuck up.

Didn't work on you. You chewed right through it. An it was made of burlap!

Sendell said:
You. You're the problem. What you represent is the death of Trollkingdom and the spirit of cynical and sarcastic trolling. This family trouble trap is like a virus, you start and within a few years everyone is discussing their feelings, family and their pets. It's unnaceptable.

She's more 'TK' than you'll ever be, fuckwit, and despite all the chest beating you've made in the past about you're wonderful 'trolling exploits', you're nothing more than a socially retarted little kid.

LG, and many others will post what the fuck we want here, and there's nothing you're ever going to be able to do about it, n00b.

Now, kindly consume faeces, and expire.

Gagh said:
She's more 'TK' than you'll ever be
...............................................................................:.:.:.:.:.:....................:.:.:.:........

chronic deja vu said:
...............................................................................:.:.:.:.:.:....................:.:.:.:........

And you can fuck off down into the basement, with your arse-caressing buddy, SamnoBrainP8.

Gagh said:
She's more 'TK' than you'll ever be, fuckwit, and despite all the chest beating you've made in the past about you're wonderful 'trolling exploits', you're nothing more than a socially retarted little kid.
LG will be more Troll Kingdom than Sendell? Can LG show us her exploits?

Gagh said:
And you can fuck off down into the basement, with your arse-caressing buddy, SamnoBrainP8.
I was agreeing with your post Gagh, about L_G. And I have only posted 9 times, now 10. How can I be disruptive? I did not come here to disrupt.
But I have seen your thread regarding myself in the DayCare.
Seriuosly man, what the fuck?

chronic deja vu said:
I was agreeing with your post Gagh, about L_G. And I have only posted 9 times, now 10. How can I be disruptive? I did not come here to disrupt.

Do I see you begging for an explanation from a moron like GAGH? Please, he is nothing more than a child playing with mommy's computer. Mommy is out and he has no daddy who ran away from home many years ago. GAGH is usually alone with his faggot babysit who jerks GAGH's cock off every time he babysits. You cannot possibly care if GAGH is upset with you. Why worry about a child who throws temper tantrums every single day on this site??

chronic deja vu said:

Shut up crying like a tiny baby, and live with it. You'll get a lot worse than being called disruptive.

If you want to post at a pussified board, where your feelings don't get hurt, try TBBS.

SaintLucifer said:
Do I see you begging for an explanation from a moron like GAGH? Please, he is nothing more than a child playing with mommy's computer. Mommy is out and he has no daddy who ran away from home many years ago. GAGH is usually alone with his faggot babysit who jerks GAGH's cock off every time he babysits. You cannot possibly care if GAGH is upset with you. Why worry about a child who throws temper tantrums every single day on this site??

Children are not

- Aged 29
- Co-habited with a partner
- Home owners
- Employed in a job better than any you have ever had, or ever will

They are, however

- Funnier than you
- More emotionally mature than you

This sort of flaming is amazingly weak, and laughable. I got better at Junior school, you sad, sorry, shambling excuse for a human. Do not blame me for the ingrained skid-marks on your vast, granny-panties. Do not blame me for the fact you get next to no attention at this board.

In short, do not blame me for your total inability to flame or troll. Seriously, you new intake are as weak as piss.

jack said:
I think I'd love to be socially "retarted". Sounds delicious.

Vap, do you have any idea how much time you spend on this board?

You ARE socially retarded.

Me & Jack's Sister

jack said:
I think I'd love to be socially "retarted". Sounds delicious.

T0_-1_1273617.gif