Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the Mouths of Babes

I can't make the same claim about your mother, fortunately. Seems your dad is the only one desperate enough to fuck her. But not in public. Again, fortunately.

SaintLucifer said:
T0_-1_1273617.gif
*yawn*

Messenger said:

*Grabs the famous book entitled 'SAINTLUCIFER'S ART OF WAR' from out of MESSENGER's hands* Go develop your own tactics. Fucking Plagiarists. Too stupid to come up with their own methodology.

SaintLucifer said:
*Grabs the famous book entitled 'SAINTLUCIFER'S ART OF WAR'

Ahh. That famous Canadian battle strategy. If you're unable to run like hell, try and bore them to death.

Sarek said:
Ahh. That famous Canadian battle strategy. If you're unable to run like hell, try and bore them to death.

Or the famous American strategy IF WORRIED PEOPLE MAY THINK YOU ARE STUPID NEVER OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.

SaintLucifer said:
Or the famous American strategy IF WORRIED PEOPLE MAY THINK YOU ARE STUPID NEVER OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.

Actually, That's Canadian. You never read your book did you? That was covered in chapter 3.

Sarek said:
Actually, That's Canadian. You never read your book did you? That was covered in chapter 3.

I shall ask of you a serious question. Have you ever been tested psychologically? This is no joke here? If you have not, perhaps you should get your parents to contact a doctor and make an appointment for you. There is something amiss about your thought processes, to the point of being extremely dangerous. Allow me to put it this way, were I to meet you in person and discovered I shared your neighbourhood, you could rest assured I would warn all the neighbours to keep their children locked inside and to bolt their doors closed. I would tell the children if you happen to be near them to watch you with extreme care and to keep a safe distance. I have seen your ilk in action. Scary stuff. I would bet you have a handgun stashed away to go along with that rope you turned into a noose 'just in case'. I understand your unhappiness with your sad life has destroyed whatever sanity was left. You have been following me about this site since Day One. No one else has done this. You are the only one. Is there perhaps a reason for this? Is it possible you are like the fool who followed John Lennon around before killing him because he was insane? Is this what you hope to accomplish? I have never been followed around in like manner before with the exception of 3 seriously disturbed females (especially the one who put the handgun to her head via webcam on Yahoo right in front of me). Should I expect you to also place a gun to your head too?? If so, please see fit to stay away from me. One true psycho nutcase freak is enough. I grow weary of your ilk. They are a danger to society at large. Contact the AMA for information regarding mental illnesses. MENTALCASE, er I mean MENTALIST is a nutcase but nowhere near your league. His stupidity excuses him further. Seek help my dear child.

SaintLucifer said:
I shall ask of you a serious question. Have you ever been tested psychologically? This is no joke here? If you have not, perhaps you should get your parents to contact a doctor and make an appointment for you. There is something amiss about your thought processes, to the point of being extremely dangerous. Allow me to put it this way, were I to meet you in person and discovered I shared your neighbourhood, you could rest assured I would warn all the neighbours to keep their children locked inside and to bolt their doors closed. I would tell the children if you happen to be near them to watch you with extreme care and to keep a safe distance. I have seen your ilk in action. Scary stuff. I would bet you have a handgun stashed away to go along with that rope you turned into a noose 'just in case'. I understand your unhappiness with your sad life has destroyed whatever sanity was left. You have been following me about this site since Day One. No one else has done this. You are the only one. Is there perhaps a reason for this? Is it possible you are like the fool who followed John Lennon around before killing him because he was insane? Is this what you hope to accomplish? I have never been followed around in like manner before with the exception of 3 seriously disturbed females (especially the one who put the handgun to her head via webcam on Yahoo right in front of me). Should I expect you to also place a gun to your head too?? If so, please see fit to stay away from me. One true psycho nutcase freak is enough. I grow weary of your ilk. They are a danger to society at large. Contact the AMA for information regarding mental illnesses. MENTALCASE, er I mean MENTALIST is a nutcase but nowhere near your league. His stupidity excuses him further. Seek help my dear child.
Sarek needs a 'PWNED BY SAREK' image for occasions such as this.

Or perhaps it's time for another TK award? :D

SaintLucifer said:
okcccambulance4qb.gif

popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif
popcorn8ya.gif

SaintLucifer said:

You could have really saved a lot of time by just saying "Sarek, you're a nutjob". You get the point across, we stay awake to read it. See how that works?

As for your question, BUGA, BUGA, BUGA!! SCARED YET?? PARANOIA'S IN FASHION THIS YEAR! :bigass:

Messenger said:
Sarek needs a 'PWNED BY SAREK' image for occasions such as this.

Or perhaps it's time for another TK award? :D

I just might have too. But I don't think I can find an image that can even come close to mocking this assclown.