Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

Know what was my favorite World? Level 4 in Super Mario Bros. 3. Big world!
th_smb3.gif

Lilith said:
Know what was my favorite World? Level 4 in Super Mario Bros. 3. Big world!
Part 3 is classic, and although I loved Big World, I loved the Sky World more. It had the best suit, IMO (I find the Hammer Bros. suit too restricting.)

Messenger said:
You're so much more entertaining than Hellman. He would never let himself be owned this badly, other than the jack-dancing of course.

Sweetly put.

Lilith said:
So how do you tell a guy "Yeah honey, I've been faking it..."?

I thought if maybe I'd just keep trying it would happen, but I'm getting frusterated...

Forget him. I'll fuck you. I haven't had any pussy in quite a while (days even) :)

When my sex life got bored, I would always spoof thing up with surprises. Like turning out all the lights and hiding behind the door wearing nothing more than a ski mask, some black gloves and a piece of rope, then wait for my soon to be deceased spouse to come inside.. then *BAM*.

I found it really refreshing to pound on that pussy while strangling the hell outta her, all the while watching her gasp for air while her face turned green and blue (Ohhh....what a Rush).

The only problem I seem to have afterwards is finding good places to hide the body. The only thing that seems to work so far is to go on the web and find some regestered sex offender in the neighborhood, bury them in his backyard, then wait for the police to catch him :twisted:
lol.gif