Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

th_th127984-109711481014184.gif

If I'm failing, I have yet to see any evidence beyond your say-so, which is less than they have for Bigfoot.
Why should I have to prove anything to you? Anyone casually perusing this thread can see the obvious.

You're so much more entertaining than Hellman. He would never let himself be owned this badly, other than the jack-dancing of course.

Lilith said:
Its ok little Wisi

Great, because your little thread is now all about me.

*inyourfacedance*

Whoop whoop! I done it, I done it, trolledyerassoff, trolledyerassoff, whoop whoop!

Somebody STOP ME!
images

Lilith said:
Well, I'm sure we could ask Tiff when she gets back :bigass:

Woman, do you SEE any ass left here, hah? Do ya?

Besides, you guys don't know that I think she's a doll with an angel face and I could eat her with a spoon.

But since she's not going to hear that, what do you have? Nuthin'! HA!

Wis, you're my number one. Seriously. You don't have to try so hard!

And yes, we do know how you feel about Tiff, she has told everybody else.

The grapevine knows all.

Wisdom said:
Great, because your little thread is now all about me.

*inyourfacedance*

Whoop whoop! I done it, I done it, trolledyerassoff, trolledyerassoff, whoop whoop!

Somebody STOP ME!
images

Wisdom said:
Woman, do you SEE any ass left here, hah? Do ya?

Besides, you guys don't know that I think she's a doll with an angel face and I could eat her with a spoon.

But since she's not going to hear that, what do you have? Nuthin'! HA!

okcccambulance4qb.gif

popcorn8ya.gif

Messenger said:
You're so much more entertaining than Hellman. He would never let himself be owned this badly, other than the jack-dancing of course.

Do you have a second station you can switch to? That one keeps playing crap.

Lilith said:
Wis, you're my number one. Seriously. You don't have to try so hard!

And yes, we do know how you feel about Tiff, she has told everybody else.

The grapevine knows all.

I challenge you to find a man who gives you as much as I do. OKAY, so most of it is dung, but it's the thought that counts.

And you don't scare me about Tiff, she probably won't even be back once those Chinese guys get a look and that blond-haired, blue-eyed goddess. Not, uh, not that I ever noticed.

Jello! Get with it, I'm leaving work soon.

AND START TROLLING ME ALREADY! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO, TIE BAIT TO MY ASS?

Messenger said:
What a weak jump. They could have at least chosen the difficult ones in world 8.
BWUHAHA. But seriously, how many times have you died in something stupid easy like that? I know I did.

Wisdom said:
I challenge you to find a man who gives you as much as I do. OKAY, so most of it is dung, but it's the thought that counts.

And you don't scare me about Tiff, she probably won't even be back once those Chinese guys get a look and that blond-haired, blue-eyed goddess. Not, uh, not that I ever noticed.

Jello! Get with it, I'm leaving work soon.

AND START TROLLING ME ALREADY! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO, TIE BAIT TO MY ASS?
I already gave you jello my bitch, see first page.