Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

Lilith said:
And I also apologized because I was out of line, and thanked multiple times.

But c'est la vi(sp?) You're entitled to your opinion.

I knew something had to be wrong, you're normally troll-resistant like this.

You still owe me,according to my warped mind anyway.

JELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO......

Here's a new ass. I hope it's a good temp :D
th_b.jpg

Oh, don't bother with Friday, Lilith. She has this superiority thing going on, likely due to frustrations, which she usually can't back up.

Wisdom said:
I knew something had to be wrong, you're normally troll-resistant like this.

You still owe me,according to my warped mind anyway.

JELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLO......
You make no sense. I'm still troll resistant. Just in a few more words.
If I was to be successfully trolled, I would be hurt by now.

But all I can think about is sex on the Lexus.....:devious:

Messenger said:
Oh, don't bother with Friday, Lilith. She has this superiority thing going on, likely due to frustrations, which she usually can't back up.
I know many with such complexes. It's all good.

Lilith said:
Wisdom my dear, I've apologised. Multiple times. So be it if I am not on your good list anymore.

Not if you're that sensitive. I can do no right under those conditions.

If you aren't going to work on this relationship, well, what can I say?

jUST KEEP SAYING WHAT YOUVE BEEN SAING FOR THE LAST 440 POSTS. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

GET IT??? HA HA (CHOKE)

I did the work and I PMd you. I am not too sensitive, It seems that you are the sensitive on. You misunderstand. Im fine,not mad at you at all. You are the one who continues in such "sensitive" fashion:P

SilentBtViolent said:
For some reason I was 99% sure Friday is a dude.

It all comes back to me now... That night when the lights were too dim, and she said she wore that much makeup because of a skin condition... and the "surprise"... *BRRRR*

The worst women in the world are the ones who don't have the decency to be female.

Wisdom said:
Not if you're that sensitive.

Wisdom said:
Lilith said:
Please ignore me the way I was this morning.

I'm an asshole Lil, you know that.

It's all down to the very human trait of projecting the transgressions done to us in the past to people we know in the present. If it looks like that same monster if we see it from the corner of our eye, then we just shoot first and ask questions later. I get that so often I don't know how to handle meeting genuine good people; they all seem good at the beginning.

Hey, I just say what's on my mind, and people aren't prepared for that, but I'm so resentful about the way my own life has turned out that I have little sympathy for the pain of others. If I had to sit there and take it, why shouldn't they? My problem? Yeah, maybe... too late to change.

I've become quite fond of you these past weeks, and I'm glad to discover that you won't allow me to categorize you. You just keep proving to me that you're different and better than the average people I meet. It's sometimes painful like it was today, but it's a good thing and it's worth it in the end, you'll see.

We're so much alike it's scary.

So, what was that all about?

"You know what? Fuck you Wisdom!
Sorry honey, but FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hey Cookie, we got an order for ya! It says "more of the same"!

Can do!