Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

This reminds me of the the movie Crash, not that awful flick that won best picture last year, the one with James Spader where people were sexually excited by car crashes and would set them up in advance and have an orgy in the wrecked parts. Weird shit!!

jack said:
Does it have a stick shift?
Nah, it has one of those tip-tronic shifters. It's an automatic in the technical sense, but there's a button on the shifter than can switch it to manual mode and allow you to manually shift it.
I do want to learn stick though. My next car WILL be an STi, and they only come in 6-speeds. With a turbo. So I have my work cut out for me....

I don't believe so, since it has always been this way. My husband knows it. He feels the same way about his motorcycle, so I guess it evens out :P
We're both automotive/bike freaks.
Hey, maybe we should get on the hood of the car and go at it! cOMMON TURN ON!

Nah, I'm getting in a decent mood because now I'm thinking of all the things I can do with my car to mod it, and cars turn me on. So all is looking up....hehehe

It just seems to me, with so much emphasis placed on an orgasm, and both partners putting more emotional investment in their vehicles than in each other, the marriage does not have much of a foundation.

LOL, I understand. Really, it's not that bad. I just feel bad about helping myself....he feels threatened by it :/

Friday said:
It just seems to me, with so much emphasis placed on an orgasm, and both partners putting more emotional investment in their vehicles than in each other, the marriage does not have much of a foundation.

If you don't turn around and see your ass bitten off and chewed up within like 10 minutes, I will leave this friggin' board forever. Seriously.

10, 9, 8....

Lilith...I need to ask....

Do you have any depth at all? Any? I'm not judging. If you have no depth, that's your choice.

I'm just wonderin', 'cause, you know, it doesn't seem like you do.

Maybe I just have a wrong impression.

Lil, he's a fuckhead. He's only over here to troll me. You're like "collateral damage" so to speak.

I actually think the common bond over the cars brings us closer. I dunno, I shall talk to him tonight. I didn't want to bring it up over the phone and have him worrying about it at work when he should be working, and is hating work right now.

Friday said:
Lilith...I need to ask....

Do you have any depth at all? Any? I'm not judging. If you have no depth, that's your choice.

I'm just wonderin', 'cause, you know, it doesn't seem like you do.

Maybe I just have a wrong impression.
That's fine, you're entitled to judge as you please. I have plenty of depth, too much it seems sometimes and I freak people out. But it isn't my top priority to try to convince people of this over a message board. ;) Here I can be a complete idiot, bitch, etc, then turn off the computer and go back to my life where I'm admittedly too serious and think too much.

Lilith said:
That's fine, you're entitled to judge as you please. I have plenty of depth, too much it seems sometimes and I freak people out. But it isn't my top priority to try to convince people of this over a message board. ;) Here I can be a complete idiot, bitch, etc, then turn off the computer and go back to my life where I'm admittedly too serious and think too much.
Depth doesn't freak people out. At least not people with substance.

And, through your words, you've revealed something about your character. i'm not saying it's good, or bad. You've just been very revealing, is all.

jack said:
Lil, he's a fuckhead. He's only over here to troll me. You're like "collateral damage" so to speak.
Yeah, well I'm learning to just let things slide over here. This is the internet and a forum for trolls, so it's not like I'm going to spend all day crying over a couple of comments stemming from mistunderstandings. It's not easy to give people the complete picture over the internet anyways. I was looking for genuine advice from people's company from which I enjoy. I had to wade through some stuff to get it, but I stil got it :)

4 more minutes.

Seriously! I want to see two bitches fight in jello! C'mon! Oh dammit let me-

Did you hear what she called you? She called you a HO! Are you gonna take that shit?!

FIGHT!!! It ain't gonna only be me, so FIGHT. Do it or I'll eat you both myself!