Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

Talk. Over dinner one night start talking and see where it goes.
Find common ground, Dea and I have only lasted this long because we find common ground on most shit
Work through it, stop faking it cuz you're only cheating yourself
If all else fails..a once a week booty call in Mesa might work(that was a joke...kinda)

Neil said:
After 3 months? Wow.

You're young, Lilith. Sometimes, and as hard/harsh as this sounds... you just need to cut your losses and move on.

What you're looking for/want IS out there for you. I promise. And if it's not with him... well... better to realize it now than later. For both of your sakes.

Life's too short to waste it being "unhappy" or dissatisfied. It doesn't have to be this hard. It shouldn't be.

Why the hell are you telling the girl to cut and run?

Marriage has to be worked on. The fact that two people can live together for any length of time is impressive. Two different people have to learn to live together as two different people.

The fact that so few even seem to try just disgusts me, and that explains the look on the faces of the elderly couples watching you.

I have to say, I thought a friend of mine was crazy to marry and divorce within 4 months (I know she was just out to have a baby) so I can't comment on this.

Loyalty and devotion are top priorities to me, and anyone that can't stand by their convictions strikes me as far too spoiled.

I'm disgusted, I'll shut up now.

Wisdom said:
Marriage has to be worked on. The fact that two people can live together for any length of time is impressive. Two different people have to learn to live together as two different people.

The fact that so few even seem to try just disgusts me, and that explains the look on the faces of the elderly couples watching you.

Loyalty and devotion are top priorities to me, and anyone that can't stand by their convictions strikes me as far too spoiled.
WOW! Not that it matters but...impressive. You're not a TOTAL dick,lol
I agree 100% with ya.

Wisdom said:
Why the hell are you telling the girl to cut and run?

I have to say, I thought a friend of mine was crazy to marry and divorce within 4 months (I know she was just out to have a baby) so I can't comment on this.

I'm disgusted, I'll shut up now.

Your points are all valid, Wisdom, and I do agree with them. I considered all that as I posted what I wrote. Loyalty and devotion are excellent ideals to aspire to.

Sadly, sometimes, it doesn't work out like that. It just doesn't, no matter how hard we try and wish it be so. Oftimes, it really IS better to recognize and move on instead of banging your head against a wall. That doesn't help anyone.

Not unless you're a nutcase who married someone one week after you met them.

3 months. Jesus Christ, God forbid the guy should lose his job or his money. He'd probably break a bone from the vaccuum caused by the quick exit of someone who was supposed to be there "in sickness and in health".

I understand that these are ideals but for shit's sake make an effort.

I'm still thoroughly disappointed.

Failure is not an option. It's all people ever do nowadays when things start to get tough and it's bullshit. If I wasn't up to trying, I wouldn't of married him. That's not marriage.

You know what? Fuck you Wisdom! I just woke up after trying to unsuccessfully trying to sleep off my sinus migraine from my fucking infection! mY EARS ARE RINGING AND MY VISION IS DAMN BLURRY, AND NOW i GET TO GO DO A CONSULT WITH A PLASTIC SURGEON SO HE CAN DECIDE HOW HE'S GOING TO DRILL INTO MY FACE TO FIX MY SEPTUM. And I never said once I was even thinking about leaving my husband over something so small!
Sorry honey, but FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilith said:
Well, I am doing it without him. But what's the purpose of sex with someone else then??

You have to teach him Lil. Tiny little clockwise and counterclockwise circles with the tip of his tongue till you are gushing into his face.

Copy that fake cunting duals. :bigass:

Lilith said:
You know what? Fuck you Wisdom! I just woke up after trying to unsuccessfully trying to sleep off my sinus migraine from my fucking infection! mY EARS ARE RINGING AND MY VISION IS DAMN BLURRY, AND NOW i GET TO GO DO A CONSULT WITH A PLASTIC SURGEON SO HE CAN DECIDE HOW HE'S GOING TO DRILL INTO MY FACE TO FIX MY SEPTUM. And I never said once I was even thinking about leaving my husband over something so small!
Sorry honey, but FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honest communication, like everyone else said. Tell him what you like, and have patience with his initial efforts. He'll get the hang of it.

I know you're frustrated (in more ways than one), however rolling your eyes and saying "fuck you" to the very people who are trying to help only paints you out to be a self-centered brat.

Try to be a little more gracious in the future.

No offense but seems to me that you're just waiting for someone to tell you it's okay to get divorced or okay to bring in a third person or even okay to cheat. There's no way you've tried everything and I don't know a man alive that wouldn't rather hear what makes his wife have a genuine orgasm than to later find out she was faking it. Or you might try asking him what HE wants, that could be the problem, maybe he's as bored as you are.

:)

You know what Friday? Maybe because instead of helping me WISDOM is only accusing me of fucking giving up in my marriage. Oh, but that's not all! I have to get a grammer lesson while I'm at it! Maybe you should take your backhanded comments and save them for somebody that doesn't already have enough SHIT to deal with.

Laker_Girl said:
No offense but seems to me that you're just waiting for someone to tell you it's okay to get divorced or okay to bring in a third person or even okay to cheat. There's no way you've tried everything and I don't know a man alive that wouldn't rather hear what makes his wife have a genuine orgasm than to later find out she was faking it. Or you might try asking him what HE wants, that could be the problem, maybe he's as bored as you are.

:)
No, I'm frusterated. And I don't take kindly to accusations when this is the last thing I'd give up on. I've never cheated, never will. I am just on my last leg here. I don't feel comfortable telling him how I feel because he so self concious about his body that it would crush him. I on the other hand, am "helping myself" and it makes me feel guilty for having to resort to that, but I'm only human!

Ay.
Ok. Friday, I don't feel as if calling me a brat is supposed to help anything.
Ergo, I'm sorry for snapping people. I've been really good at holding it all together for a while now, being strong for my husband, etc. But I'm to the point where I'm about to break completely and it's becoming harder to keep myself together. I'm not here for sypathy on that, so I won't go into details.
I apologise.

Instead of telling him that he's not pleasing you at all, why don't you tell him that, while in the course of making love, you've found certain things that really drive you crazy?

In that way, you're protecting his feelings. Not only that, but perhaps he'll feel like more of a stud for hitting you in that "perfect" place.

And I know orgasms are important, but personally, I fail to see a marriage hinging on them. Shouldn't the bonds of matrimony be stronger than an unrealized orgasm?

Not judging, Lilith, that was a general question.

Wow, defensive much?

Maybe I was bitching to Neil, but there's that pesky LOGIC getting in the way again. I mean, why think when you can attribute all of your personal bullshit to someone else?

And don't cry to me about sinuses. Mine CAN'T be operated on, and my condition puts me close to death. I get migraines regularly, and that's one of the things the people in my life can't seem to stick around for.

You know, I don't say the things I say to be an asshole. Well okay, sometimes I do. But the responses are more revealing.

Anyway, flipping out all over me is the wrong answer, so ta.

Yes, I AM defensive, so you noticed? Don't sit here and tell me how much worse your problems are then mine Wisdom. Good for you, they can't operate. Good for you you have migraines. I've had this for 11 years now. But this isn't a pissing match. You got constructive criticism, fine. If not? There's the door. Your having a bad Friday? Don't bring it in to my thread. Want to open one about it? Fine, I'll bitch WITH you.
Have a better day Wisdom, I'm serious. And thank you all for your advice.