Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

Lilith said:
Yes, I AM defensive, so you noticed? Don't sit here and tell me how much worse your problems are then mine Wisdom. Good for you, they can't operate. Good for you you have migraines. I've had this for 11 years now. But this isn't a pissing match. You got constructive criticism, fine. If not? There's the door. Your having a bad Friday? Don't bring it in to my thread. Want to open one about it? Fine, I'll bitch WITH you.
Have a better day Wisdom, I'm serious. And thank you all for your advice.

You're crapping on me because you're in pain. Way to use a guy.

I hope he finds one that isn't crazy.

Wisdom said:
Maybe I was bitching to Neil, but there's that pesky LOGIC getting in the way again. I mean, why think when you can attribute all of your personal bullshit to someone else?

Why bother even reading my posts? Simply tape a target to me and have at it on behalf of whatever moral problems you have. That way, you won't have to take personal responsibility for your relationships.

It's all because men are stupid. Yeah, that's it.

Laker_Girl said:
No offense but seems to me that you're just waiting for someone to tell you it's okay to get divorced or okay to bring in a third person or even okay to cheat. There's no way you've tried everything and I don't know a man alive that wouldn't rather hear what makes his wife have a genuine orgasm than to later find out she was faking it. Or you might try asking him what HE wants, that could be the problem, maybe he's as bored as you are.

:)

Fuck yes. ALL guys, except for the 1% who are total selfish pricks, want to genuinely please their women. Not only do we take pleasure in giving that kind of pleasure to a woman, but when you can make a woman cum-repeatedly-you know she's gonna be back for more. :)

You're dead-on as far as asking what the man wants as well. Believe it or not, most of us aren't simply content with stickin' it in the hole and pumping away. Yes, we need romance and a connection too.

Fuck sex! I just got in a fucking car accident. %^%$%^#%$!!!!!

And Wisdom, save you victim shit for another time. I wasn't asking for you to SHIT on me either. Jesus

Shatna said:
Friday: sorry about that "bad Friday" thing. That was retarded. :D

Carry on!
LOL! No it wasn't. It gave me my first real laugh of the day (Not at you. I laughed because it was unexpected. :D )

Keep on keepin' on, my friend. A little good natured flirtin' never hurt anyone. ;) :D

Oh, and "bad" Friday has to be coaxed into coming out. The harder you coax, the badder she gets. :bigass:

Lilith said:
So how do you tell a guy "Yeah honey, I've been faking it..."?

I thought if maybe I'd just keep trying it would happen, but I'm getting frusterated...

You could always try the scissor thing on him.

Lilith said:
Fuck sex! I just got in a fucking car accident. %^%$%^#%$!!!!!

And Wisdom, save you victim shit for another time. I wasn't asking for you to SHIT on me either. Jesus

Woman. Stop blaming me, you're just reinforcing my case.

You're having a bad day. Let me know if you're ready to work it out between us whenever, but if you reread the thread, I think you'll find you are the one out of line here.

See, < not leaving. That's how it's done folks.

Friday said:
LOL! No it wasn't. It gave me my first real laugh of the day (Not at you. I laughed because it was unexpected. :D )

Keep on keepin' on, my friend. A little good natured flirtin' never hurt anyone. ;) :D

Oh, and "bad" Friday has to be coaxed into coming out. The harder you coax, the badder she gets. :bigass:

Oh, my. :D

I'll work things out with you later. Unfortunately, I don t even know what the hell to do about my car right now. Talk to you tonight maybe.

This is fucking wonder of a day. Ignore my freaking out. Thank you guys for your advice.

My car is fucked, its like my child, and Ill be an emotional wreck for pretty much the rest of the day. YAy!
Good thing Im starting my automotive degree soon huh? Guess Ill have to pick up some Collision repair classes now, because I'll be damn if I'm paying out the ass for someone else to do all the work.

Here's my man by the way. He needed body work anyways :P
th_RuRear.jpg

RuSide.jpg

th_RuHi.jpg

Anyone know where I can get good Subaru parts, besides the dealer, let me know!

LOL, how did I know someone would make a funny!

That's my first man, everyone else is second. What can I say, I'm a car freak :P