Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fuck Me!

jack said:
It's cuter that you don't have a fucking clue what's going on :bigass:

Nope, saying that still didn't make it true.

Why do you treat me like a newbie? Give me some credit.

BACK TO THE BITCHFIGHT! FIRST ONE TO BRING ME AN EAR WINS!!

jack said:
It's cuter that you don't have a fucking clue what's going on :bigass:
It's easier to pretend to be that way ;) I know exactly what's going on. But as far as my marriage, that I'm a little fuzzy on.:P

Wisdom said:

You're too late, the bitch fight hath ceased :P

No honey, I was talking to Bogner. I know what you've been going through, because I experienced it after about twenty years of marriage, exactly the same thing :)

Wisdom said:
4 more minutes.

Seriously! I want to see two bitches fight in jello! C'mon! Oh dammit let me-

Did you hear what she called you? She called you a HO! Are you gonna take that shit?!

FIGHT!!! It ain't gonna only be me, so FIGHT. Do it or I'll eat you both myself!
It's a fucking internet forum. I've been called far worse :razz:

Wisdom said:

As far as TK goes, you're completely clueless :) Fuck off and die, and stop trolling Lil, you asshat.

I think Lilith is learning the cardinal rule: Once a jack-dancing Comicon idiot with no taste in insults, always a jack-dancing Comicon idiot with no taste in insults.

th_P8060025.jpg

Here's a jello fight tho!

Lilith said:
Yeah, well I'm learning to just let things slide over here. This is the internet and a forum for trolls, so it's not like I'm going to spend all day crying over a couple of comments stemming from mistunderstandings. It's not easy to give people the complete picture over the internet anyways. I was looking for genuine advice from people's company from which I enjoy. I had to wade through some stuff to get it, but I stil got it :)
Yes, but when genuine advice was given, you rolled your eyes. Not even a "Thank you, but... ." It was a bitchy thing to do to someone who was only trying to help.

The truth of the matter is, true depth of spirit eludes you.

Which is okay, since there is room for all on this great planet.

But never claim to be what you obviously are not.

Lilith said:
You're too late, the bitch fight hath ceased :P

NNNNNNNRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH.

Who woman, WHO is going to help me staple my ass back on, huh?

Oh sure, your marriage is all better now that you realized you need to screw in around and on motor vehicles.

But ME, I STILL HAVE NO ASS NOW. MY GOD, THERE'S PIECES OF IT BETWEEN YOUR TEETH!

But do you care, NO, just because it's your thread.

No ass, no jello fight, no ear for Wis.

You shall all pay dearly for this, OH YES how you will pay. :devious:

Messenger said:
I think Lilith is learning the cardinal rule: Once a jack-dancing Comicon idiot with no taste in insults, always a jack-dancing Comicon idiot with no taste in insults.

Did I just hear a retard screaming?

Oh. Yeah. YOU.

Friday said:
Yes, but when genuine advice was given, you rolled your eyes. Not even a "Thank you, but... ." It was a bitchy thing to do to someone who was only trying to help.

And I also apologized because I was out of line, and thanked multiple times.

But c'est la vi(sp?) You're entitled to your opinion.

Friday said:

Now this is my kind of woman. I think it's a woman. Yeah. Is it? Yeah.

Anyway, Today you are my favorite.