Fuck the Bush Administration!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I am fed up with my fellow Americans running their mouths about how poor the Clinton administration was. Surely you can all see that the Bush administration is ruining the economy of this great country?

Not only is Bush hellbent on throwing funds up into the air on a needless war, but he is also effectively burning it into nothingness.

This graph shows the interfinancial percentages in the last quartile of the previous fiscal year, divided into Gross Domestic Product (per capita), and finally set against the average income per household of the main 5 states in USA, then added onto the spendings per week on fuel, and finally switched around a lot to give you some meaningless statistics.

Some resource that proves everything I said said:
LBJ: $0
Nixon: $0
Reagan: $0
Bush Sr: $0
Clinton: $1,459,658,789,362,479,101,664,302,920
Bush Jr: -$9,593,401,433,671,263,098,001,367,977

Check it out here

http://www.lamestufftocutandpaste.com/pastemeintoaboringargument.asp

As you can clearly see, Bush is a bastard who will not stop until he has burned at least 25 of our States into the ground, and diverted all remaining funds into procuring vast reservoirs of oil abroad. He clearly wants to do this so he can expand his personal ranch to cover the whole of Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and parts of the Mexican border.

The remaining population of the USA will be forced to live in Washington DC, and to busk for a living. The Whitehouse will be turned upside down, and turned into a huge Piggy Bank where all must throw in coins to celebrate the self-imposed 'greatness' of Bush - the most evil man to have ever lived.

This, therefore proves everything I have ever argued about in the past: That I am better than all of you, and you are all mental lightweights who tread the Earth only to make me look amazingly superior to everyone. I will now proceed to airily dismiss everything you post in response. Oh yeah, nearly forgot: 'my dears'.

(Copyright Wordin - every week)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did you fart?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
My man Bush!!! Go Dubya!!!

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Now you need to post a picture of yourself playing badminton, or whatever the fuck it was pale, weedy boy was doing.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It looked like he was trying to catch a butterfly to show to his Mummy, BitchInterrupted.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
We can only be sad that his Dad's name wasn't CoitusInterrupted.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Number_6 said:
We can only be sad that his Dad's name wasn't CoitusInterrupted.

Sounds like a cross between Coyote Ugly, and Wordin, doesn't it?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Oh har har har...

Number_6

beer, I want beer
What would a post look like that had CoyoteUgly content but Wordin style of expression?

I think we should have a contest.

The Question

Eternal
Number_6 said:
What would a post look like that had CoyoteUgly content but Wordin style of expression?

I think we should have a contest.

Um, I think I pretty much nail that every time, except for the effeminate part. Oh, and the fact that I actually know the meanings of the words I use.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Number_6 said:
Now you need to post a picture of yourself playing badminton, or whatever the fuck it was pale, weedy boy was doing.

This made me laugh because indeed, Wordy seems very much the badminton type but alas Wordy was expressing his California roots and playing frisbee.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Negative Nine Octillion. Hmmm

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Laker_Girl said:
This made me laugh because indeed, Wordy seems very much the badminton type but alas Wordy was expressing his California roots and playing frisbee.
*Imagines Wordy being the kid reading poetry and playing classical music from his radio on the beach and getting frisbees to the head every 15 minutes*

C'mon, y'all did too, I'm just the one who said it. :p

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Its easy to make money in the stock market under Bush. All one has to do is figure out what the scam is beforehand and with me being so cynical about the Bush gang its pretty easy. Right now gold mining is the place you want your money in.