Fuck the Bush Administration!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
*Imagines Wordy being the kid reading poetry and playing classical music from his radio on the beach and getting frisbees to the head every 15 minutes*

C'mon, y'all did too, I'm just the one who said it. :p

LOL! It's one of those cold, rocky beaches in the bay too, not the fun sunny ones in So. Cal. Poor Wordy. :(

Number_6

beer, I want beer
The Question said:
Um, I think I pretty much nail that every time, except for the effeminate part. Oh, and the fact that I actually know the meanings of the words I use.

Yeah, except you don't talk about butt sex with Bonzie's daughters and shit like that.

How would Wordin broach this delicate subject?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
*Imagines Wordy being the kid reading poetry and playing classical music from his radio on the beach and getting frisbees to the head every 15 minutes*

C'mon, y'all did too, I'm just the one who said it. :p

Of course, Wordin is also the kid who keeps gettin' sand kicked in his face...but he's too "refined" to let Charles Atlas make him a man! (After all, being "a man" is very subjective, and who is to say that being "macho" or "strong" are positive characteristics of being a man. Why, my Mummy who raised me with her life-partner...)

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Number_6 said:
Yeah, except you don't talk about butt sex with Bonzie's daughters and shit like that.

How would Wordin broach this delicate subject?

Rumor has it that Wordy is an authority on butt sex. Granted, it's on the receiving of, but at least he has a frame of reference from which to speak.