Fuck you ABC news

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The wedding of Price William and Kate whatever isn't news. An interview with Prince William and his best man is not news.

Kindly fuck off.

It's just two people getting married, and thus is not news.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The wedding of Price William and Kate whatever isn't news. An interview with Prince William and his best man is not news.

Kindly fuck off.

Its a celebrity marrying a former non celebrity which makes it news.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
ABC, like other media, is suffering from a critical what-to-report shortage, thus why this wedding is Big News, THE NEWS, to report.

Events & things worthy of reporting is the rarest, most valuable commodity you can imagine.

Homo Erectus

THey're strugglig to find something happy and non scary. So the wedding is finding its way on the news more often.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I want one of those Chinese commemorative mugs that has Prince Harry on it where William's meant to be.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
My sister has a conspiracy theory that Harry is not Charles's son.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, most people here take it as a given that he was this other guy's son. Can't remember his name now, but he's a redhead and he bonked Diana.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
So she's not original in her thinking? I'll be sure to rub that in her face. :)

Love Child

One Love

Kindly fuck off.

I agree. But just to play devil's advocate:

...So do you think the news should be all blood and guts? Crimes? Business? Sports?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
All the infotainment people want us to care very deeply about this wedding, so we'll buy the dolls, trinkets, and magazines and forget that there are people starving and dying and blowing up all over the world.