Fuddlemiff secretly loves those Direct Line adverts

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
"A free pen!?" he and his friends constantly say to each other, finding it hilarious.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
What's not to like? I think you'll find it's actually a very subversive advertising campaign, creating a portrait of a customer base made up almost entirely of "dippy" (senile retards) who shouldn't be allowed to even own cars or properties, but who were inevitably going to be attracted to a company whose distinguishing feature is an old fashion telephone that is apparently self aware, possesses limited communication skills and is just barely capable of driving itself around, but has trouble breaking and parking even when given ample forewarning and space.

CaptainWacky

You also love those adverts with the "little boxes" song.

CaptainWacky

FERENGI FRED.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I tend to find them a bit too gristly to work my way through a whole one, but nibbling the end is ok.

Mirah

I love you
Thanks Dr. Dave. Or was it really CaptainWacky? He set you up and you took the bait!

Mirah

I love you
Me.

Don't believe it when they tell you the free penis has a chocolate noughat center.:(

I tend to find them a bit too gristly to work my way through a whole one, but nibbling the end is ok.

I always thought it would be funny to get those chocolate penises that I've seen at sex shops and put them in somebodys ice cream when they weren't looking.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or ask a black guy to have it poking out of his fly and walk into ER.

"SOMEBODY HELP!! MY PENIS IS MELTING!!!!!"

CaptainWacky

I can't remember any more annoying adverts you secretly love right now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think I still lust after the blond Freederm guy, but I can't really remember his face.

All that lingers is that damn meandering background music...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I find all these claims plausible, as we cannot forget that Fuddlemiff was actually in an ad once.

CaptainWacky

ROCKING OUT TO PINK (and whatever happened to HER?)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'd forgotten about being in that! Vernon Kay was the MC, but he didn't make the final cut.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I have been responsible for some abominations. Thankfully, this is the internet and I can pretend it never happened.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Are you admitting responsibility for getting Chris Addison more work?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
My main sins are extending the career of Big Brother contestants by a few months, promoting some simply dreadful films, getting children to drink fizzy crap and eat large quantities of chocolate to get a piece of plastic that by the time it had arrived the child had either forgotten or was in a diabetes coma.

To give you some idea of the depths I was prepared to sink to, here is one of the films that I helped promote - are you ready?

5396.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Tom Welling and his lips were in that movie, so you're forgiven.

I still don't get Bonnie Hunt. She's one of those people who other comedians say is hilarious, but she just seems like a stuck up school principal to me. Same with Jenna Elfman. She's supposed to be a scream, but I'm still waiting for her to do or say anything funny.