Funny Videos

eloisel

Forever Empress E
This one is awesome. Even if you have dialup, this one is worth the wait.

Christmas Lights

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Who?

I love the Christmas Lights display.

My daughter bought me the CD - Trans-Siberian Orchestra's The Lost Christmas Eve - with that piece, Wizards in Winter, on it. We took a drive through the fancy neighborhood with all the cool displays and played that piece up nice and loud. No animated lights, but the displays are still very nice.

IceAngel

LOL The dog one was pretty funny!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've heard of a split brain disorder but never of one where the dog didn't recognize his own foot. Wonder if he thought that foot was trying to steal his bone.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Those are good, Dark Link. I've seen the one where the woman got zapped. One of those deals, when the cop says step out of the car, a smart person steps out of the car.

I love Pinky the Cat. Putting a cat on a leash ... not bright.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Funny video eloisel. There is something seriously wrong with that dog. Notice how the dog bit its foot and never yelped in pain. Unattached foot syndrome. I'm convinced that foot had a portion of the dog's brain all to itself and liked to play troll games with the dog.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Enkephalen said:
Funny video eloisel. There is something seriously wrong with that dog. Notice how the dog bit its foot and never yelped in pain. Unattached foot syndrome. I'm convinced that foot had a portion of the dog's brain all to itself and liked to play troll games with the dog.
That is hilarious. For sure, that dog likes messing with its self.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
yeah, cause I hate those jump out screaming things.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
now that you've told everybody I'm your mom, you'd better be on your best behavior or I'll come in there and kick your ass.

MamaKitty

eloisel said:
now that you've told everybody I'm your mom, you'd better be on your best behavior or I'll come in there and kick your ass.

Well I did not really tell them I you were my mother, I just said thanks mom.
Mom's give out cookies, but not laced with the shit you put in mine..