Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Videos

Kit_McGraw said:
Well I did not really tell them I you were my mother, I just said thanks mom.
Mom's give out cookies, but not laced with the shit you put in mine..
I never put shit in your cookies!!!!!

What you doing?

OH? WELL I HAVE BEEN HAVING A FUNNY VIDEO TO SHOW THEN.

YOU HAVE TO BE AN ADULT FOR IT, BUT YOU CAN NOT BE A HATE MONGER OR ANTI-JEW HACKER.

OK?

WELL THIS IS BEING MY FUNNY ONE FOR YOU.

VIDEO

The_Skan said:
OH? WELL I HAVE BEEN HAVING A FUNNY VIDEO TO SHOW THEN.

YOU HAVE TO BE AN ADULT FOR IT, BUT YOU CAN NOT BE A HATE MONGER OR ANTI-JEW HACKER.

OK?

WELL THIS IS BEING MY FUNNY ONE FOR YOU.

VIDEO

like anyone would open that, it's most likely a video with a bunch of asain Black Jewish faggots getting it on with thier old fat wives watching..

eloisel said:
See, it was not me that put shit in your cookies!

For the unknowing, the "doggie dropped it" is a Kids in the Hall comedy skit.

no, it was off the Rembrant pussy horse CD from the butthole surfers..

Kit_McGraw said:
no, it was off the Rembrant pussy horse CD from the butthole surfers..
You listened to Butt Hole Surfers.

You and I both watched Kids in the Hall.

The only thing I remember from Butt Hole Surfers was their hardly recognizable remake of American Woman. You wouldn't believe me that it was a remake until I pulled out my old Guess Who albums.

Maybe BHS did it first but the Kids in the Hall had a skit on it. The policeman walks up to the littlest one and asks him what he is doing. The "kid" says, "Chewing chocolate."

You mean we've been replaying that skit for years as a joke and we weren't on the same page? How funny!

eloisel said:
You listened to Butt Hole Surfers.

You and I both watched Kids in the Hall.

The only thing I remember from Butt Hole Surfers was their hardly recognizable remake of American Woman. You wouldn't believe me that it was a remake until I pulled out my old Guess Who albums.

Maybe BHS did it first but the Kids in the Hall had a skit on it. The policeman walks up to the littlest one and asks him what he is doing. The "kid" says, "Chewing chocolate."

You mean we've been replaying that skit for years as a joke and we weren't on the same page? How funny!

maybe I do not remember it due to the crack you put in my donuts!

eloisel said:
Hey - that was all Krispy Kreme's doing. I had nothing to do with that!

Yeah, I walked in the back room to look at their recipie to see why folks were fending for it, and what do I see??? "mom's recipie"