Funny Videos

eloisel

Forever Empress E
yeah, well I sold it to them when I give up my wild ways. How could I know you'd grow up to have a thing for donuts? Wasn't me got you high and then drove you to the Krispy Kreme at 3 a.m. to satisfy the munchies. Now was it? Hmmm. Hmmm.

MamaKitty

eloisel said:
yeah, well I sold it to them when I give up my wild ways. How could I know you'd grow up to have a thing for donuts? Wasn't me got you high and then drove you to the Krispy Kreme at 3 a.m. to satisfy the munchies. Now was it? Hmmm. Hmmm.

um, you have!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Kit_McGraw said:
um, you have!
I never! It was me got a contact high walking into a party on your side of the house. And, I may have driven you out for munchies in the wee hours but it wasn't because you were high but because we'd been out doing other stuff til early hours. You're giving a false impression here girlie girl.

MamaKitty

eloisel said:
I never! It was me got a contact high walking into a party on your side of the house. And, I may have driven you out for munchies in the wee hours but it wasn't because you were high but because we'd been out doing other stuff til early hours. You're giving a false impression here girlie girl.

Roaches (not one that crawl but that have been smoked) & Jim Beam

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Kit_McGraw said:
Roaches (not one that crawl but that have been smoked) & Jim Beam
It weren't a Jim Beam but a Colt .45 malt liquor wide mouth bottle. You broke out of your high chair, crawled over to the couch, climbed up on the couch, climbed up onto a table, climbed up onto the TV, then climbed up onto a shelf to get that bottle in the space of about 3 minutes while I went to the kitchen to get something during a TV commercial. You weren't even a year old then. I didn't keep roaches after that.

MamaKitty

eloisel said:
It weren't a Jim Beam but a Colt .45 malt liquor wide mouth bottle. You broke out of your high chair, crawled over to the couch, climbed up on the couch, climbed up onto a table, climbed up onto the TV, then climbed up onto a shelf to get that bottle in the space of about 3 minutes while I went to the kitchen to get something during a TV commercial. You weren't even a year old then. I didn't keep roaches after that.

mom, your hick is coming out!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, angel cake, pudding pop, baby doll, sugar dumpling ... you are the spawn of hicks. I'm going to bed. Get your tucus in the hall. You're in trouble with a capital T!

(not really, but I'm calling it a night. Good night!)

MamaKitty

eloisel said:
Well, angel cake, pudding pop, baby doll, sugar dumpling ... you are the spawn of hicks. I'm going to bed. Get your tucus in the hall. You're in trouble with a capital T!

(not really, but I'm calling it a night. Good night!)

bite me you old betty...

( Good Night Mommy dearest!)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Fridge Shock

It is safe to click on this link. It is funny - not sick and disgusting.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
^Thanks for the heart attack! I was just released from ER last night for observation for a possible heart attack.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That's what I tell her when she sends me those things. I've almost gotten used to them!

MamaKitty

I so sorry,
here let me play you tune...
violin_notes_fly_out_md_wht.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That is funny. Seven - the Love Story of Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.