Future site of the Taylor Swift thread

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sounds like Evermore had to stay closed most of the season due to COVID and is now getting desperate.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I hope they have to sign the park over to Taylor.

CaptainWacky

I've fallen way behind with the Taylor news. Like I know this is about her relationship with Jake Gyllenhaal but I keep seeing things trending on Twitter about all the secret codes (THE RED SCARF MEANS SOMETHING) in the mini movie and I don't know I don't have the energy.

SAUSAGEMAN

Red (Taylor's Version) is great. She did a lot more to change the production of the songs than for the last re-release, it's made me really excited to see what she does for 1989.

And yeah it's incredible how much the publicity rollout for this album is just a targeted character assassination campaign against Jake Gyllenhaal. Imagine dating someone for three months and then ten years later they're just absolutely dragging you through the mud, as a publicity stunt. They're even getting one of your actor colleagues to play you in the music video. Incredible!

CaptainWacky

'1989' came out seven years ago wtf.

Mirah

I love you
That video stressed me out
I hate relationships
I tried to read about Jake and Taylor, but I couldn't get past 1 sentence

Further

MooGoo
Just gonna post some recent Taylor pics:

NlxDP55.jpg

tH0BhOm.png

lPC591i.jpg

EGzvqpF.jpg

ofaaUv5.jpg

3o5zNUE.jpg

4ssa9xZ.jpg

j4ogsYq.jpg

4vFXsMP.jpg

6ldGWy9.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cool stuff

CaptainWacky

She made FCOTD for the first time this year last month.

I'm not as up on the Taylor news as I used to be. How are the reviews for her acting in cinematic classic 'Amsterdam'?

CaptainWacky

That car death had to been done like that on purpose in anticpation of memes.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

Did Taylor arrange this.

Further

MooGoo
Katy's first flop.

Nah they were still friendly in 2010:

Taylor sabotaged Katy's career later (after she stole her dancers omg) and now that Katy's been vanquished as pop girl competition they're friends again :yes: