Future site of the Taylor Swift thread

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is Taylor cancelled?

Further

MooGoo
Is Taylor cancelled?

They mad cuz they didn't get tickets and Taylor won't play 900 concerts in a row so they can get front row seats on their parents allowance.

Screenshot-2022-11-18-at-14.16.52.jpg

CaptainWacky

Instead of the Superbowl next year they should just have Taylor do a four hour concert on tv.

CaptainWacky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR SWIFT (33)!

Taylor Swift Yes GIF by Apple Music

Same age as Jesus...

Further

MooGoo
l70tplwnkl5a1.gif

inclglwnkl5a1.gif

1uWOF8Y.jpg

Taylor-Swift.png

d25e0b5ab5ff5f2adecfed89c13f7e98.jpg

u6rvvsz7bm5a1.jpg

Fun fact: That last picture was during a performance at the Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden on Dec 13th 2019. I was there! They presented her a giant prop cake and the whole audience got to sing Happy Birthday to Taylor.

Luckily Taylor was the first act to perform that night, so after she was done me and wife snuck out the arena and went back to our hotel and passed out. $500 well spent.

Further

MooGoo
lqafp7jjgs5a1.jpg

Taylor's birthday message to her fans: “Thanks for all the beautiful wishes today!! I spent my 33rd birthday in the studio of course Wouldn't have it any other way. Love you!”

CaptainWacky

u6rvvsz7bm5a1.jpg

Fun fact: That last picture was during a performance at the Jingle Ball at Madison Square Garden on Dec 13th 2019. I was there! They presented her a giant prop cake and the whole audience got to sing Happy Birthday to Taylor.

Luckily Taylor was the first act to perform that night, so after she was done me and wife snuck out the arena and went back to our hotel and passed out. $500 well spent.

You should have jumepd out the cake.

Mirah

I love you
She is going to a different venue than I originally thought. A place that holds 50,000 instead of 15,000. But guess who is going to the 15,000 one around the same time? Madonna. Do you think they will get together?

taylor swift madonna GIF

taylor swift madonna GIF by iHeartRadio

CaptainWacky

Taylor should declare herself "bigger than Madonna, BIGGER THAN JESUS" then claim that next year she'll play a "MILLION SEAT VENUE."

CaptainWacky

"I'M FUCKING PLAYING THE MOON NEXT TIME, SWIFTIES!"

CaptainWacky

Girl got legs.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Fun facts about her jewelry.

CaptainWacky

I wonder what @Further would think about all this!!!

SAUSAGEMAN

I don't think Speak Now (Taylor's Version) is very good in fact I think it's bad. Give me Scooter's Version.

CaptainWacky

I would certainly like to read a full report on Taylor's new football career written by @Further