FYI

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The Admins definitely CAN and DO read your PM's. Don't believe it when they cry "bullshit" or "not true". It's a fucking FACT.

Don't believe me? I'd tell you to ask Darthsikle, but he's been de facto banned for calling out Eggs on this one. He's sent me email proof of the secret forums he's been granted access to.

Hey, it's a public board, they can do what they want. But it's pretty shitty, if you ask me.

If you all don't see me here after today, it's not my choice, it's because they banned me, or moved me to "miserable" status. Sucks, I really like this board still.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
What's the correlation between secret forums and PMs being read?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
There is a secret forum where the Admins who have access discuss everyone's PM's.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'd believe Eggs before Darth Sickle, sorry.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IF that is the case, Eggs should definitely check out the last PM I received, srsly.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Reading other people's PMs is pretty easy to do if you're an admin, AFAIK, even if you have almost no technical knowledge.

GRARG KILL EGGS CAT RAPER

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I can't remember the last time I sent anyone an interesting PM anyway.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Can\'t \"prove\" it without betraying 2 confidences.

I sent the proof to the person affected.

Just be careful of what you put in PM\'s

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's just meaningless words without proof, so may as well just spam the thread.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've been getting rid of the pics Jim Gamma sent me of his cock.. they're just so damned large it's taking forever to delete them. I knew it was a bad idea when he said they were 1:1 scale.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Jim Gamma's mom doesn't want him looking at pictures of two girls kissing on his computer because the contractors still haven't finished rebuilding the ceiling after last time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Now I'm jealous. I must have Jim Gamma's cock for my collection.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You'll have to get a bigger jar.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This is bullshit, and we've been through this before. I've posted CP screencaps showing what the PM controls look like in the past.

This laughable "secret" DS is talking about isn't a secret at all, because the "two parties" he's trying to protect can't help themselves from dropping hint after hint when posting (gee, who could we be talking about?). And a message to one of the parties: while I will be glad to stay in denial for as long as you like, it's kind of stupid to expect everyone on a TROLL BOARD to extend you the same courtesy, don't you think?