FYI

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, but as Eggs said this is bullshit. There are no PM's being read by anyone and no discussion of members PM's either.

Finished.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I think the only viable solution is to give DS admin powers so he can step in and personally verify that there are no PMs being read.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh, and just to be clear, I don't have any first-hand knowledge about any aspect of this "secret" from either "party". Everything I know I picked up from reading posts, just like everyone else.

Think about that for a minute. Then by all means, continue with this PM conspiracy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I KNOW RIGHT?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Could someone link to all the threads relating to this latest outrage? I don't know who the parties are or what the secret is! :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CONSPIRACY!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Hey, we don't disappear people without a trail or representation. What do you think this is, the Bush administration?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Why was this moved out of the Minefield?

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
There was a problem with this conspiracy. One, no offense to BDM, but it wasn't Calli or Bastion to make the claim.
Two, Vert's not running this board.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
And the "Only Super Administrators" can use it would be why Eggs would have no idea if it was installed.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
It's shady. I have no reason not to believe DS or BDM but what the hell ever.

Eggs, no one is asking you to be in denial about anything, this isn't childhood molestation for Christ's sake. You think you know something and you didn't gain that knowledge by out and out reading it in a PM, fantastic! No one is really being coy anyway but I'm not highly compelled to talk about anything personal on TK, nothing meaningful anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's shady. I have no reason not to believe DS or BDM but what the hell ever.

Eggs, no one is asking you to be in denial about anything, this isn't childhood molestation for Christ's sake. You think you know something and you didn't gain that knowledge by out and out reading it in a PM, fantastic! No one is really being coy anyway but I'm not highly compelled to talk about anything personal on TK, nothing meaningful anyway.
For what it's worth, I'm sorry you're getting dragged into this fake drama. It all started because some people wanted to give you an innocent, friendly accolade, and some asshole(s) decided to try and turn it into a troll.

We can't read PMs here (that hack is 2+ years old Cow, and it hasn't appeared in the admincp directory yet), but that doesn't mean you can always trust anyone here that you've trusted before. Food for thought...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I can confirm that there's no discussion of PMs in any of the secret forums. Now either I'm lying or this really is a fake drama.

rapid redux

Bitchslappin' Fools since '63
BDM was messing up two messages i had to him.

I never said eggs was reading PM's. I said Eggs was being a douche and helping people connect the dots. I thought you and BDM were more than acquaintances on a troll board. Guess not and he should watch his back.

I told him separately that admins CAN read PM's. AND THEY CAN. Look at the hack GTC linked to.

You can tell me I am BS all you want but every time i have claimed something like secret forums and you all denied it, I was right.

After I post this, Hambil or his flunky eggs or lap dog Sarek will also put this account in the miserable user group and block my access.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I do hold a fond regard for both L_G and BDM. And apparently in your zeal to be a TK marytr you didn't read my apology above, even though I didn't really do anything wrong.

It's you who are mostly responsible for making this a big thing all over the board, not me. Hopefully they realize this by now as well.

And no, you've never been right about PMs. You've merely been loud.