FYI

The Swabian

Yeah.

First off, any admin here telling you they can't read your PMs is fucking lying to you. Logic tells you there has to be a way.

HEY! Here's one: reset a user's password then log in as them. When they come back and can't log in, they'll reset their own pw and then bitch a little about it, but nobody knows nothing. Simple.

Or, if you're SA, you can use GTC's hack as linked above.

I'm sure there are other ways.

But I assure you that PMs have been leaked in the past... it's always been a given that the system here isn't safe, so just don't relay info you don't want spread around.

Or you may have an "emotional setback," right Hambil?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
There is a secret forum where the Admins who have access discuss everyone's PM's.

No there's not.

There is however a forum where we laugh our asses off over the asinine conspiracy theories that surface at TK.

Oh, and there's one where we discuss how we're going to screw with people. But we rarely get to do it because usually the person in question screws tham self first.

But it's nice to have a backup plan.

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Nobody cares. Nobody believes PMs anyways. This whole thing makes me smile because it reminds me of the Para/Sardy incident.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I suspect this whole thing is like performing a magic act for retarded kindergarteners. BDM and Darthsicle are so simple and transparent that they totally fell for someone's "mind reading" trick.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Why does this thread keep getting moved?

Are people disagreeing on where it should be? Is there dissent among the ranks?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It started here, and someone else keeps moving it to QSF. I'm actually trying to be a good guy to "the two parties" by keeping it in in MF and limiting their exposure (even though their very good friend DS doesn't seem to care how much they are put on display), but someone else (haven't found out who yet) bumped it up twice.

It's staying here, (insert name with CP access). Deal with it.

Cacophony

It started here, and someone else keeps moving it to QSF. I'm actually trying to be a good guy to "the two parties" by keeping it in in MF and limiting their exposure (even though their very good friend DS doesn't seem to care how much they are put on display), but someone else (haven't found out who yet) bumped it up twice.

It's staying here, (insert name with CP access). Deal with it.

Good for you Eggs :)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I might have missed this interesting read were it here in the MF an hour ago.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Shut the fuck up, Caco. Nobody really gives a flying shit what your opinion on...well....anything is except your soulmate/fuckbuddy/bowlcut rockin' boyfriend..

This is really one of the weakest conspiracies ever and while I'm sure there is a way to read PM's if the Admins really wanted to as there is a workaround for just about anything in life, let alone a forum, it's simply not being used at TK.

I am not part of this drama but I'm just laying it out there like it is. None of the staff is reading anybodies PM's but their own. It doesn't happen here and even if someone suggested it or wanted to do it for any reason I am certain mm would never allow it to begin with.

That's really all there is to it. There has to be and IS obviously another explanation since what I said is 100% true. So instead of everyone running around like headless chickens crying "conspiracy!" sit back and think about it.

If you lot still choose to believe that we're reading PM's then knock yourselves out because it doesn't effect me in any way what you believe but you will just end up making yourselves look like fools.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I move it once, because it's a QSF thread. I don't know who moved it after that. But if you want QSF threads in the MF then whatever, it's your joint.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
If dick and bigger dick and biggest dick want to stalk my every move and post along with their new friends Cow and Phonycock, for no other reason than I exist, then whatever. I just thought I would have one forum where I could get away from it.

You start allowing this down here and all the positivity will just be gone - the place will be changed.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
BDM is one of the soundest people I know online and I consider him a friend. He is a reasonable guy and I think we can safely chalk this up to a misunderstanding unless DS wants to continue throwing a fruitless hissy fit about it.

Cacophony

Shut the fuck up, Caco. Nobody really gives a flying shit what your opinion on...well....anything is except your soulmate/fuckbuddy/bowlcut rockin' boyfriend..

Someone obviously can't read.

Show me where I presented my opinion on anything in this thread.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Eh, I'm over it. I only got upset because I thought DS was banned. I'll talk to LG and we'll just let the truth be known.

OMG, DERAMAAAAA!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Give us the MF version recap special.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Someone obviously can't read.

Show me where I presented my opinion on anything in this thread.

You're quite right of course. I can't read. But I'd like to learn.

Where do I take classes in becoming proficient in moosecow?

Cacophony

You're quite right of course. I can't read. But I'd like to learn.

Where do I take classes in becoming proficient in moosecow?

You're dodging my request.

Most likely because you realize that you were wrong and I said nothing harmful in this thread. That's an opinion.

Get your undies out of a bundle, Menty, I'm totally flattered that you've decided to make me your hate du jour, but seriously, you need to be more selective as to when you blow up.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eh, I'm over it. I only got upset because I thought DS was banned. I'll talk to LG and we'll just let the truth be known.

OMG, DERAMAAAAA!!!
OMG DEEEERAMMMMMMMAAAAAAA like OBAAAMMMMMAAAA indeed!

This is the kind of resolution I was looking for. Now this sucker can go into the MF Archives, and there can be dancing and merriment in Mine Field Valley once more.