G1223: The best troll ever to hit EI

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Perma'd from EI over remarks concerning Shalamar.

Personally, I think he went too far and got what he deserved, but it's more than that. G's been pushing buttons on that board for years.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Yeah, too bad he doesn't have the self-assessment skills to see just how great a troll he is. He sure could become a valued member of TK...

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
I held back what I thought of him for over six years.

That...however...was the final fucking straw...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I've read his poor attempt to justify his rudeness after I posted the above. I take back what I said about him ever becoming a valued member of TK. God, that person is a dickhead if I ever saw one...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, he'd fit in here, with a little more self control perhaps...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Well, you know... when I say you've gone too far, perhaps you have. Perhaps boyo's got control issues, but who am I to say.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
See, that's the problem. 99,9% of the people here are decent persons who pretend to be pricks. G, on the other hand, is a prick who pretends to be a decent person.

Well, you know... when I say you've gone too far, perhaps you have. Perhaps boyo's got control issues, but who am I to say.
rofl, CU, of all issues you might have, I don't think self-control while posting on the 'net is the most preeminent. :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
BTW, I wanna fuck your avatar.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Of course you do. Just beware the one in the mirror, she might be just a bit too much to handle.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OK, I know what plox means, but I have no idea what inx is....you nerd. :phprazz:

edit: oh, wait, I think I got it. I just hope you were referring to CU's initial post.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Frankly, I'd be kind of uneasy if I was locked in a room with you all.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
He spent a year in suspension, and didn't change. Trust me...there's no controlling this prick.

Rommie, Rommie, Rommie...you kiss your mother with that foul mouth?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
^I just heard a Brooklyn accent in that post, Sikle. Nice.