G1223: The best troll ever to hit EI

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Rommie, all we're saying is that you need to calm down.

This is TK, yes, but there are limits.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
He wants a piece of this...hey...TK is an open door. ;)
LOL, if G ever found the courage to show his face here, I bet we'd have an influx of EIer registrations unheard of in the history of both boards. I'd personally drag out my EI handle and make an official announcement over there so everyone would have a chance to get here and get a punch in.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Wait, doesn't G have an account here?

Seph

Retired Account
even if he did, probably doesn't have the keys to the door no more

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
He doesn't, at least not with his EI handle.

Now that I think of it - the poor bastard does not have any way to express himself anymore!! Isn't TK supposed to be a haven for the shunned and banned?* Maybe we should invite him officially, does anybody know how to reach him?

*(no it isn't, but the halo that appeared above my head when I wrote that felt nice)

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Why not just post a link to this thread @ EI? The worst he/she/it could do is thank you for the ego-rub & ignore it.

I still have to get arsed enough to go over there and look for this person, only I've never registered. Is EI open to guests?

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Isn't TK supposed to be a haven for the shunned and banned?* Maybe we should invite him officially, does anybody know how to reach him?

*(no it isn't, but the halo that appeared above my head when I wrote that felt nice)

I'm more & more convinced that TK has settled into a kind of troll lodge, complete with ping-pong tables, self-important meetings, cheap beer & funny hats. It serves as entry-level to those who are tired of simple flaming and want to explore the finer nuances of overall internet trolling but, as soon as they've developed a taste for it, have to go elsewhere to perform it, and report back here to display/brag about/analyze their findings. You can practice trolling here, but it's difficult to actually accomplish anything with it here.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Why not just post a link to this thread @ EI? The worst he/she/it could do is thank you for the ego-rub & ignore it.
He can't reply, he's permabanned. ;)

I still have to get arsed enough to go over there and look for this person, only I've never registered. Is EI open to guests?
It is open, yeah, but don't bother. He's a certified asshole, and while it might be interesting from a troll's perspective to see some extraordinary trolls performed by somebody who claims to HATE trolls, those threads are also quite tedious to read through.

As for the background story: Shal and G spat at each other almost whenever they were in the same thread. Shal, who has been a well-established and longtime member of EI, died recently and there was a memorial thread. G came in and expressed his feelings towards Shal in no uncertain terms. (No, I won't repeat them here). Called to account for that, he then had the gall to try and justify that instead of simply apologizing. Then LOP pb'd him. End of story so far.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^Babe, didn't we already settle that, for you, it's free of charge? :D
(but the Greek bonds are cool, I need to line my kitchen cabinet, anyway)

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
It's from Ikea, right? Cause that's where all the cool boys and girls go to buy their kitchens.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
^Babe, didn't we already settle that, for you, it's free of charge? :D
(but the Greek bonds are cool, I need to line my kitchen cabinet, anyway)

waiting for the password!!!