Game Of Thrones 2.2 'The Night Lands'

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
In the wake of a bloody purge in the capital, Tyrion chastens Cersei for alienating the king’s subjects. On the road north, Arya shares a secret with Gendry, a Night’s Watch recruit. With supplies dwindling, one of Dany’s scouts returns with news of their position. After nine years as a Stark ward, Theon Greyjoy reunites with his father Balon, who wants to restore the ancient Kingdom of the Iron Islands. Davos enlists Salladhor Saan, a pirate, to join forces with Stannis and Melisandre for a naval invasion of King’s Landing.

Should be good!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You've not seen it yet? The episode has been out for nearly a week now, via torrent.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I decided to wait until it was on tv everywhere (well, the US, Canada and UK... the important countries), so we'd all be on the same page when discussing it. I think everyone else had the same idea.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Why didn't the lot of you torrent it collectively, or simply wait until the rest had seen it prior to discussing the happenings?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I watch Game of Thrones on Moday, after Mad Men.

Doing anything else would totally destroy my entire week.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And the week after, since HBO have said they won't be allowing anymore episodes to air early. People who have tv channel subscriptions aren't going to download it anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd rather watch it on the TV anyway. I can sit in my comfy chair AND STUFF.

SAUSAGEMAN

I had been avoiding this thread because I assumed you had all downloaded it and here be spoilers!

Queen-regenting ain't easy, but it's necessary.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If I'd watched this on Tuesday I would have had nearly two weeks to wait until the next episode and would have died.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'M WATCHING IT NOW

SAUSAGEMAN

I'd rather watch it on the TV anyway. I can sit in my comfy chair AND STUFF.

4828.imgcache.jpg

(and actually you can stream video files from your computer to your TV through your PS3)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
So fuckin goooooooooooooooood

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WON'T JOIN YOUR APPLE CULT, SAUSAGEMAN :rwmad;

Another good episode, as usual. Not really much to talk about, or maybe Ijust can't think of anything.

I can't remember what eventually happens to Gendry. So someone TELL ME you can use spoiler tags, OK?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Tyrion really is funny.

I need to check who Stannis is related to.

How are Danys's people going to be able to do anything? There are only half a dozen of them.

I wouldn't have recognised Cassie from Skins if she hadn't been pointed out. So there's her and the dude with the bull mask. Who next?