Game Of Thrones 3.4 'And Now His Watch Is Ended'

Finster

17-421-32
yeah... The scene with Danerys revealing her knowledge of Old Valyrian was full of win. They did a great job with that.... but I thought the Unsullied had spikes on their helmets, not their shields?

also: Danerys is much hotter when she's angry. hubba hubba.

That made the entire episode for me.

Haven't read the books, so to those that did, I'm sure my next comment will sound ignorant.

I think she's the "winner" in this whole episode. I like her, her sensibilities, her passion, she's HOT. I'd do her all day if I had the chance plus she has dragons. You gotta go with the one with the dragons.

Finster

17-421-32
OH and Joffrey is a little shit and needs to be punched in the nuts multiple times. Someone ought to knock him down a peg or two.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
^ Don't worry. I don't want to say too much, but you'll like what happens with Joffrey this season.

Finster

17-421-32
Good. I hope it's horrible, painful and prolonged.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I second the whole WTF is Strong Belwas? thing. Episodes are good so far for S3.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Strong Belwas is hardly the only character who's been left out. I miss some of them but they can't have everyone in the show.

It more annoys me when they make the existing characters more bland than they are in the books (Tormund for example.)