Game of Thrones (live feed - Spoilers)

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
The first three of these audio books are narrated by Roy Dotrice. He's awesome.
The 4th is John Lee. He's good, but it's like the new Dumbledore, or something. He pronounces things a little differently... like he didn't bother listening to the 1st 3. But Roy's accents and voices, and rhythm make the books even better.

BY FAR, my favorite audio books (of 400+ in my library). I've listened to all 4 twice, and will do again before the show comes out.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
INTERESTING that Roy Dotrice was cast as Grand Maester Pycelle in the tv show but had to pull out for medical reasons (he is 87 years old.)

CaptainWacky

SHUT UP, YOJU.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
There are some good videos on that site as well.

Dany is sitting in some slave town and decided to "rule instead of conquer" (Shorthand for author wanting her to stay put for a while so the Dragons can grow)
Jon Snow makes it to the wall, saves everyones life, locked up by Janos Slyntyeyes and then offered Winterfell by Stannis
Stannis comes a hunting and kills some wildlings
Samwell fancies Gilly, but safe now at Castle Black (secrets about Bran and his third eye crow)
Arya still loose (fake Arya going to be married to Bolton)
Tyrion spears his dad "He doesn't shit gold after all"
Arya says "Valor Morgana's tits" and gives the coin to a ships captain
Jamie Spunksister starts his long road to sainthood by freeing Briene and giving her part of Ned Starkers sword.

NEARLY FINISHED STORM OF SWORDS - (might rest a bit before the 4th book, don't want to get too cross with GRRM)

CaptainWacky

Feast For Crows is definitely the weakest book, partly becasue half the characters aren't in it (he originally split the fourth book in two with Feast For Crows only featuring the characters in the South and Dance With Dragons featuring the characters in the North...then he threw out all of Dance With Dragons and started from scratch and it's took nineteen million years to finish it) and a bunch of new characters get POV chapters. BUT IT'S STILL GOOD

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
CAPTAINWACKY, that making of trailer isn't until next Sunday :rwmad: I thought it was last night, but they only showed a teaser that seemed like it lasted less than 5 seconds, THE BASTARDS.

CaptainWacky

YOU LIED TO ME. :rwmad:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'VE BEEN A BAD GIRL, I THINK YOU SHOULD SPANK ME.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I could throw you out of the Moon door if you want?

ALL FINISHED!!! A few loose ends tied up
Lysa killed her husband at the request of Stiff Little Fingers, confessed then silently thrown out the window (no Gillian McKeith scream with this one)
BEEN ON THE WINE AGAIN LYSA?
Sansa built a snow castle (Yawn)
Lord Snow, now Master of the Wall - GOOD CHOICE, Yet to tell Stannis
No news from Kings landing...

Right, that is the end of the thread for a while.

CaptainWacky

Umm, doesn't it end with Zombie Catelyn?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Yes, but I thought that was a little lame. She even had the "pointy zombie finger" thing when she pointed at Merret Frey.

There are lots of things I missed out.

CaptainWacky

At least she's dead!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Well with GRRM I would say

"Too bad she won't live" (very long)

and Tyrion seems to live long and prosper!

CaptainWacky

GOOD BOOKS