Gary Coleman Dies

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WATCHOO TALKING ABOUT, MENTALIST?

Well, he had become an annoying little weirdo, but it's sad to see him go.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Felled by the most diff'rent stroke of all.

RIP.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I heard he was in the hospital and and didn't think it was gunna end well, didn't think it would go they way it did so soon though.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He was funny in The Simpsons.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
RIP. He had a really shitty life. :(

Oh I don't know, he got to be world famous, he was loved however briefly by millions of fans, and he went pretty suddenly when it was his time, with not so much mess and zero dismemberment. There are people who are much worse off than that. It's all a matter of perspective...my agency just started a pilot program with returning soldiers who have suffered traumatic brain injury in the wars, basically teaching once-active and healthy young men how not to shit themselves. Compared to some of these guys Gary Coleman's life and death don't seem so bad...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xgsh7u7upeA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xgsh7u7upeA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Hilarious that personal pain and suffering becomes a pissing contest. Poor old Gary didn't get tore up in an earthquake or lose his sphincter muscle so his personal pain and suffering is of no consequence.

Riotgear

We are talking about _Gary_Coleman_ right?

I thought the world was spinning a little more smoothly today.

Did you see that security guard footage. Good fucking riddance I say.

People die everyday. Gary Coleman didn't contribute in a meaningful way to the quality of my experience.

Do you think Gary Colman would shed a tear if Riotgear died today.

Who gives a shit?

I mean lets face it, you don't REALLY care do you?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It may be hard to believe, but, yes, I do care.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
what he said. Why?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
This dull debate comes up every time somebody famous dies.

People who are affected by the death of someone famous who they never met shouldn't have to be put on trial for having feelings. It's a lame, lazy troll.