Gay-Baiting Congress Puts on a Show This Week

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
OK, you stand corrected. I don't believe this. But for many issues, the cart and the horse have changed positions, sometimes for the betterment of society.

Civil rights were still a powderkeg in the 60s when the first laws were passed, but society in general has caught up with the law, which sought to prevent citizens from being denied basic rights on the basis of personal prejudice and bias.
I don't think the civil rights movement has bettered society at all. It's a matter of perspective.

Let's take Chinese and Japanese racism. Why shouldn't we force their societies open and force them to accept foreigners to freely migrate there, and homosexuality to become a norm?

We do, after all, know better now them then now.......right?

Messenger said:
What you've basically stated is that the law recognizes marriage as nothing but a legal function.

Look at this like so:

Biology to culture, culture to law.

You would want the culture to change to suit the whims of a minority of people, and use the law to go about it? For shame.

Plenty of things have a moral and biological basis, like sexually molesting a kid, or aborting a child week before it's born.

I'm not trying to equate gay marriage to these, I'm trying to show how using the law to sidestep the cultural foundations is a weak method and ignores too many factors to be reasonably valid.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to believe that the cultural paradigm might change, but only after the law has been changed, and that's just working backwards.

No... you may not realize how correct your post is! We do live is a country that places minorites above majority. We do USE law to effect CULTURAL change. It is the type of society we have become. This is why so many people are fucking confused on the natural order of things!

YES there are moral and biological basis/issues for gays as well as pedophilia and abortion! Too late you have already made the equating and rightly so!

The reason for the Law is a cheap escape of congress not doing its fucking job and whacking these bastard judges who like to legislate from the bench. A fucking bandaid and attention draw from the Illegal Invasion issue!

Can you not see how fucking broken our gubermint is?

Messenger said:
I don't think the civil rights movement has bettered society at all. It's a matter of perspective.

Let's take Chinese and Japanese racism. Why shouldn't we force their societies open and force them to accept foreigners to freely migrate there, and homosexuality to become a norm?

We do, after all, know better now them then now.......right?
It's not our place to "force" our ways on them any more than it's their place to "force" their ways on us. Such is the concept of sovreignity.

We're talking about the US here, so your analogy is a waste of time, and not a "zing" at all.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
It's not our place to "force" our ways on them any more than it's their place to "force" their ways on us. Such is the concept of sovreignity.
But they are wrong in their ways, correct? Is sovereignty the only reason we shouldn't change their cultures?

We're talking about the US here, so your analogy is a waste of time, and not a "zing" at all.
I didn't state it was a zing, and the analogy was perfectly appropriate, as I was comparing your statement about people in the 1960's catching up to moral law imposed on them (But since Jesus didn't impose it it's OK and we don't have to debate that, huh Hambil?)

So because they are in another nation and protected by the idea of sovereignty, we shouldn't force change upon them.... but forcing a cultural shift is OK and having a minority of Americans do it to a majority is acceptable?

Eggs Mayonnaise said:

So you like total anarchy right? I mean unless there is total anarchy some freedoms MUST be supressed!

This is a culture war, someone will have to "force" their ways on someone! Allowing gays to make a mockery of marriage is forcing us to accept their ways. I like how its you getting freedoms and its always us oppressing them. But it is just fine for you to oppress us with your sinful and filthy life style in our faces! We also will have to endure assaultson our own sexuality from the homo's because they will have to find a way to bring homosexuality on to the level of heterosexuality... well they cant.. so they will have to assault heteros just like the feminazi has masculinity just to bring it to their level!

You fuckers need to wake up... the feminazi's have already shown you the kind of decay your logic brings to society! How destructive it is! Allowin gay marriage will only further reduce the value of the family and increase the out of wedlock births! This shit is morally and socialy important!

The desires of the few should not trump the desires of the many!

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
It is when the cultural beliefs fly in the face of the Constitution.

There is not even a constitutional right for heteros to get married... STFU this is not a constitutional issue!

If you had your way you would "Constitutional Rights" your way to everything you want regardless of its constitutionality!

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
It is when the cultural beliefs fly in the face of the Constitution.
Are you going to rest on the constitution now?

It's funny, American society was able to go on for hundreds of years with what could now be considered 'unconstitutional,' and it wasn't until a small band of rabble-rousers and Communists with nothing better to do with their time did this backwards way of thinking come about.

How about when Eisenhower forced Little Rock Central High School open? The community didn't want them.

Who is the law supposed to serve again? Or are we supposed to serve the law, at any expense, even it means sacrificing every first new born to appease child molestors?

Messenger said:
Are you going to rest on the constitution now?

It's funny, American society was able to go on for hundreds of years with what could now be considered 'unconstitutional,' and it wasn't until a small band of rabble-rousers and Communists with nothing better to do with their time did this backwards way of thinking come about.

How about when Eisenhower forced Little Rock Central High School open? The community didn't want them.

Who is the law supposed to serve again? Or are we supposed to serve the law, at any expense, even it means sacrificing every first new born to appease child molestors?

Holy shit... I think this is the fist post I can entirely agree with you on messenger... the world is ending I think?

Too bad it's complete gobbledy-gook.

Again, the Constitution is the law of the land. If "community standards" impede any citizen's rights under the Constitution, the Constitution wins.

What makes you uncomfortable isn't the basis for making law.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:

Again, the Constitution is the law of the land. If "community standards" impede any citizen's rights under the Constitution, the Constitution wins.

Again you fail to comprehend shit! Where in the constitution does it grant the rights for gays to be legaly recognized by the Gubermint in marriage? Where bitch where? Where does it say that Straights have a right to be recognized in marriage for that matter?

Where in the fucking constitution does it say that YOU have a RIGHT to marry anything and to have it Legally Recognized? HUH BITCH? Let me help you!!! NO WHERE!

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Hey, you started on about the Constitution....

It shouldn't.

That's precisely what the basis is.

Does Eggs Mayonnaise Felch Spooge?

Eggs Mayonnaise said:

Do you think it's your "right" as a dirty gay pig to teach children in grade school how to properly fist in order to increase their sensitivity and awareness of homosexuals?

Foir that matter, do you feel all progressive and evolved when your boyfriend felches his own ejaculate out of your rectum after he finishes cornholing you?

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Do you think it's your "right" as a dirty gay pig to teach children in grade school how to properly fist in order to increase their sensitivity and awareness of homosexuals?
Not that I would word it like this, but something like this is going on.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Utter bullshit.

I noticed that your rotting mayo ass has not provided the ammendment that delcares where people have a RIGHT to have their marriages recognized by the goobermint!

Whats the matter... is it taking you a long time to read such a short document?

should I have typed this real slow for you? har har har

Political discussions used to be worthwhile in these forums before the merge. Now we have these idiotic flamefests.

Not every corner of this board is meant for geeky trolling.

Back