Gay-Baiting Congress Puts on a Show This Week

Astral said:
didnt you concede? Where are those links? I have known about the teaching of gay shit in school for a long time now!
It was called civility, fuck face.

News links, please.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Political discussions used to be worthwhile in these forums before the merge. Now we have these idiotic flamefests.

Not every corner of this board is meant for geeky trolling.

Who in the world is this meant for?

Messenger said:
It was called civility, fuck face.

News links, please.

sorry I am not going to do your work for you. Get the links yourself. Your post implied that know about it as well. Where you lying or trolling?

Because it is not civilized in the least to empower someone in the wrong by conceding to them. you really are a retard! I thought you cared about people? I try to set you idiots straight because I care! Therefore I will try untill I can see that you will not listen to reason and stop bothering. But I will at least try!

Messenger said:
Not that I would word it like this, but something like this is going on.

Of course you wouldn't word it that way - because you're kind of a pussy - but at least you recognize that part and parcel of the filthy agenda of the gay pigs to to indoctrinate other people's children with their vile and sick moral relativism.

And notice how the pervert ran away in a huff when you pointed this out and started whining of trolls on a troll board ...

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Of course you wouldn't word it that way - because you're kind of a pussy -
No, maggot, you know little about me.
but at least you recognize that part and parcel of the filthy agenda of the gay pigs to to indoctrinate other people's children with their vile and sick moral relativism.
Sick to you. Do you really think gays rub their hands and scheme about corrupting minors?

Like you said, moral relativism.

And notice how the pervert ran away in a huff when you pointed this out and started whining of trolls on a troll board ...
Because spastics like you think it's possible to carry on an intellectual conversation when every 2 sentences you have to post something deragory, or try to slam the poster's percieved intelligence and knowledge or lack thereof?

Messenger said:
Sick to you. Do you really think gays rub their hands and scheme about corrupting minors?

Yes they actually do! But you wont dare catch them admitting it!

Messenger said:
Because spastics like you think it's possible to carry on an intellectual conversation when every 2 sentences you have to post something deragory, or try to slam the poster's percieved intelligence and knowledge or lack thereof?

Well if they are so thin skinned that they cant handle a few insults they dont fucking deserve the right to debate anything and SHOULD leave! You want to get your point across? Be prepared to fight for it! i am sick of this generation of pussy cowards who avoid conflict! Conflict builds character and only pussies walk away the worse for it!

Well if they are so thin skinned that they cant handle a few insults they dont fucking deserve the right to debate anything and SHOULD leave! You want to get your point across? Be prepared to fight for it! i am sick of this generation of pussy cowards who avoid conflict! Conflict builds character and only pussies walk away the worse for it!
How many times have I made you eat your own words, you fucking dolt? You wouldn't be stinging so badly now if it weren't for the fact that you put all your eggs in one basket, and tried to throw them at me.

Astral said:
Yes they actually do!
Case closed.

NEXT.

Back