'Gear - Tuesday

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ok, Gear,

I thought we'd come to some sort of agreement last night. What is your problem now?

Since a little after 11 p.m. last night, I've slept about 7 hours, got up a little early so I could stop by the bakery and pick up some sausage kolaches for a little thing at work, worked 5 hours, left early to have my monthly lunch with my Pool Ladies friends, went to the see the movie RED, went to the soup/salad place to finish reading a book and have dinner, then a couple of friends showed up and we sat around there and chatted a bit, then I came home and fed and watered the animals.

During that same time you've been sitting online obsessing over me - 7 out of 25 posts on the first page alone! Don't you have a wife, a job, some friends, a hobby, a yard to mow - something else you could do besides wait around for me to get online and maybe respond to you?

Why do you need my approval so much?

e

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ok, Gear,

I thought we'd come to some sort of agreement last night. What is your problem now?

Since a little after 11 p.m. last night, I've slept about 7 hours, got up a little early so I could stop by the bakery and pick up some sausage kolaches for a little thing at work, worked 5 hours, left early to have my monthly lunch with my Pool Ladies friends, went to the see the movie RED, went to the soup/salad place to finish reading a book and have dinner, then a couple of friends showed up and we sat around there and chatted a bit, then I came home and fed and watered the animals.

During that same time you've been sitting online obsessing over me - 7 out of 25 posts on the first page alone! Don't you have a wife, a job, some friends, a hobby, a yard to mow - something else you could do besides wait around for me to get online and maybe respond to you?

Why do you need my approval so much?

e

As much as you need my attention. Interesting what you checked eh?

Ego feed much?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
'Gear,

When I read your statement in the post linked to below, I thought maybe I was wrong about you. But, then you proceeded to not only not practice what you preach but to do it with an over the top relish. It really doesn't take much for you to cast your noblesse oblige into the dirt.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1886095&postcount=34

eloisel

Forever Empress E
As much as you need my attention. Interesting what you checked eh?

Ego feed much?

I believe I promised you yesterday that I would pay lots and lots and lots of attention to you today.

I will ask you again - why do you need my approval so much?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
because he is obsessed with cougars?

*hides*

Ha!

You would be surprised how many young men are. Probably has to do with TV.

Its true that when I was younger I was a bit of a cougar. Not so much anymore. I still like looking and appreciate intelligent, good looking men of legal age ... but, I'm in a transition stage for the time being. The men I'm more attracted to these days have different qualities - easy to hang around, little less energetic and a little more reflective, have pretty much done all the proving they had to do, can pack a suitcase, and is still interested in looking at the world.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I believe I promised you yesterday that I would pay lots and lots and lots of attention to you today.

Like when you took me off 'ignore'?

Nice try. The problem is there a standing offer that you, in your steadfast refusal to do your part for peace, have chosen to ignore.

Posted today. Easy to find. As of yet rejected by you. No amount of spin is going to change that.

Do you need directions or do you think you can find it yourself?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Like when you took me off 'ignore'?

Nice try. The problem is there a standing offer that you, in your steadfast refusal to do your part for peace, have chosen to ignore.

Posted today. Easy to find. As of yet rejected by you. No amount of spin is going to change that.

Do you need directions or do you think you can find it yourself?

You would probably have more fun if you played with the people who like you so much. Some of them have really liked your abusive ugliness towards me. Maybe you can get them to jump through some silly hoops for you.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I don't believe I ever asked or demanded he submit.

BTW You need to learn how to count. Especially if you're going to accuse people of requiring your approval. I just perused my post for today.

Guess what...3 for 22 re's only and no new threads?

Get over yourself already. It turns out it isn't really all about you after all.

And if you'd like to be taken seriously you might want to re-read last evenings communication between you and I. When you do be sure to fetch a copy of that agreement we supposedly came to.

Easy.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You would probably have more fun if you played with the people who like you so much. Some of them have really liked your abusive ugliness towards me. Maybe you can get them to jump through some silly hoops for you.

Now why would I want to abuse the friendly people of this group? They've only been friendly and interesting. Welcoming and accommodating. I couldn't ask for a friendlier group of folks. In fact I could see forging real friendships with some of the fine folks I've met here.

So back on the cross it is for you again I see. Maybe that will work better for you this time around. It does look like you're running out of people to help you nail yourself up though. Must be your sunny disposition.

You see Eloisel, I hate only you.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You might have some people fooled for now. But, it won't last.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
You might have some people fooled for now. But, it won't last.

Really? How so? I'm not sure how I've fooled anyone by stating clearly and in no uncertain terms that I can't stand you.

Are they fooled into believing I don't like you but will someday come to realize I secretly do? Jesus. Now I know you're crazy.

I think the only one who's fooled here is you. And you're doing it to yourself.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Okeedokee. I gave you lots of attention today.

Hope you enjoyed it.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Okeedokee. I gave you lots of attention today.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Oh no...Does this mean you're going to pretend to ignore me again? Heh heh

Must be a real bummer to not be able to think of something that will work.

If that was your idea 'lots' of attention, that would explain your 'lots' of good ideas.

Just so we're clear, you do realize my offer to broker peace between us based on the framework I laid out yesterday is an ongoing offer yes?

Would you like me to show you where the thread is?

I just want to make it clear yet again that you have no interest in peace and harmony. Choosing instead to spew your passive aggressive hatred even when given multiple opportunities to end the conflict.

Or maybe I need your attention...

LOL

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Because Gear loves experts on history and he found out you used to check out books from the library of Alexandria when it first opened.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Because Gear loves experts on history and he found out you used to check out books from the library of Alexandria when it first opened.

LOL - was just thinking about your magnanimous self. Where you been? Out digging around in the dirt looking for where you tossed your noblesse oblige too?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
1. Its creepy eloisel checked 'Gear's time spent online here.
2. It's sad 'Gear needs approval and attention so bad from eloisel.
3. Eloisel and 'Gear need to get a room and murder and/or have sex with each other.

That is all.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
1. Its creepy eloisel checked 'Gear's time spent online here.
2. It's sad 'Gear needs approval and attention so bad from eloisel.
3. Eloisel and 'Gear need to get a room and murder and/or have sex with each other.

That is all.

I almost alway get the 'creepy' and almost never get the 'sad'. Works for me, but your theory kind of breaks down when Im posting on fake ignore.

Wait...are you saying I know I'm being fake ignore and post for psychic attention? Busted. That's weird even for me.

You come up with some strange shit Loktar.