'Gear, what are you listening to

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Because I can never stop after just one:

[YOUTUBE]L9l7dDljjPU[/YOUTUBE]

My brother bought me that album for my ninth birthday, lol! Man, do I still love him for that.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Gear, do you remember in which thread you posted this awesome Behemoth(?) session clip? I forgot to bookmark it. :(

[YOUTUBE]81CQqZ5KNt8[/YOUTUBE]

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
no attachments - I don't even know the song's name anymore. In some thread or other you posted a clip and then the instrumental version. Blew me away.

Or do you mean the youtube vids I just posted? My net access is fucked beyond belief, so I have no idea if what I see is the same as what you see. (which, of course, applies to almost everything)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I tried to teach myself how to play that and was pretty much unsuccessful. Jesus gifted those young jedi.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Heh, I've given up trying to play anything after the obligatory Smoke on the water riff when I was about 10. Since even the cat fled the room as if set on fire as soon as I got as much as near a guitar, I've learned to be content to humbly listen and/or headbang.

Musical talent I do not have, at least if one doesn't count my ability to shout Slayer lyrics in people's faces when piss-drunk.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
My guess is you were blessed with skills in other, some would argue more important, areas.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
lol, depends on who you're talking to - I've been complimented by a few ppl on my ability to drive them insane, so there's that. ;)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well you seem to have decent command of your femininity. Which is more than I can say for many women these days.

Might have been ordinary at one point. Starts to look like a skill these days.