'Gear?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Is TK your new online home now?

One of two. I said when I came back I was going to quit fucking around, stay and try to contribute. So definitely one of two. My other home online is owned by a friend of mine so I try to spend time contributing there as well.

I guess a person's home online is as much where people have taken you in as it is where you post. In that sense, TK has taken good care of me. Interesting people and conversations. Actually lol at times. Overall pretty good folks. Worth growing for sure.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That's pretty cool, actually. I like you. There aren't a lot of newcomers who openly admit to liking TK.
You're fitting in pretty well, imo. Did you lurk for an extended period of time before you registered?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
That's pretty cool, actually. I like you. There aren't a lot of newcomers who openly admit to liking TK.
You're fitting in pretty well, imo. Did you lurk for an extended period of time before you registered?

Nah, I usually hit the ground running. The first time I showd up it was pretty much standard trouble making bullshit. But with motive. I was trying to find interesting people for the other place I was working on. I actually did manage to do that, but rather then just finding post count increases, I found some friends. I've met people here that I speak to on an almost daily basis. You can't hardly do that in RL anymore. In light of that I decided to come back and stay. But without most of the blustering and posturing bullshit I was doing when I was fishing.

So I guess you could say the first trip in was a sort of a live lurk. Got to know who most of the players are and how the boards and associations work. Just the basics of course but better then just reading.

TK is cool enough to let the reformed Gear back in with not too much shit, so it's a good place to live.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
He, nice! I actually lurked for more than six months before I registered and posted here, but of course, I was a complete mb n00b back then so that might be understandable.

I've met people here that I speak to on an almost daily basis. You can't hardly do that in RL anymore.
I know, right?
It's amazing how attached I've become to people who literally live thousands of miles away from me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
He, nice! I actually lurked for more than six months before I registered and posted here, but of course, I was a complete mb n00b back then so that might be understandable.

I know, right?
It's amazing how attached I've become to people who literally live thousands of miles away from me.

Yeah, used to be you had to walk by construction sites to be accosted by sex perverts. Now you can do it right from home!

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018

I know, right?

Yeah people are basically just people after all. Cool ones. Not so cool ones. I also like how similar minds will hang out via text. The psychology of it is interesting to me. I know alot of what I'm doing in places like this is ego feeding but so are many of my RL interactions. Im cool with that. I hope Im feeding other too.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah, I usually hit the ground running. The first time I showd up it was pretty much standard trouble making bullshit. But with motive. I was trying to find interesting people for the other place I was working on. I actually did manage to do that, but rather then just finding post count increases, I found some friends. I've met people here that I speak to on an almost daily basis. You can't hardly do that in RL anymore. In light of that I decided to come back and stay. But without most of the blustering and posturing bullshit I was doing when I was fishing.

So I guess you could say the first trip in was a sort of a live lurk. Got to know who most of the players are and how the boards and associations work. Just the basics of course but better then just reading.

TK is cool enough to let the reformed Gear back in with not too much shit, so it's a good place to live.

Well we spent a ton of money getting that "Property of TK" tattoo put on your ass. You're an investment...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Well we spent a ton of money getting that "Property of TK" tattoo put on your ass. You're an investment...

Is that what it says?!? So far nobody would hand me a mirror.

Did you cover the one that starts with 00 like I asked?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Wait, you already got his ass bared and didn't invite me to watch? For shame, Dono! I thought you loved me!!:phpcry:

I know alot of what I'm doing in places like this is ego feeding but so are many of my RL interactions.
Isn't that true for almost all cases? By interacting with others we sort of get some insight in how and what we are, so naturally, if we get along with people or have a good conversation, it will reflect positively to our self-image.

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'd say that counts as rich

Indeed. As much as complain and vent about my crazy family and sad situation, its nice to be surrounded by people who love me enough to take me back in instead of allowing me to be homeless, and allow me to show my love and appreciation of them, even though they can be irritating and nosy at times.

Aww....*GROUP HUG*

The Call Of Nature

Saint (what else!)
You're sooo cute!! *huggles Loktar*

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Wait, you already got his ass bared and didn't invite me to watch? For shame, Dono! I thought you loved me!!:phpcry:

Isn't that true for almost all cases? By interacting with others we sort of get some insight in how and what we are, so naturally, if we get along with people or have a good conversation, it will reflect positively to our self-image.

Well to be honest we coulda used an extra pair of arms to hold him down. He puts up quite a fight for an old guy.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'm not to sure about how this thread is shaping up. I'm starting to get a little afraid.

Pandora

missmanners' favorite toy
You should be afraid, I heard rumors that "they" plan to lock you up permanently in the BadLands.