Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gems from Twitter

For some reason this person is following me...

Sexismbusters.org ‏@Sexismbusters 1h
"-an EPIDEMIC of gold-digging whores! Every night I turn on the news, & they're never talking about it!"

(he's making a documentary about how gold-digging whores aren't good comedians... OR SOMETHING)

Greasy disgusting pig news whore Geraldo Rivera tweeted a shirtless selfpic. He's 70 years old.

He has since deleted it, and replaced it with:
Geraldo Rivera ‏@GeraldoRivera 7h

Note to self: no tweeting after 1am
He's a biased, self-promoting whore who started out in NYC local news, and now is a "personality" on Fox News. Which should tell you how reputable he is.

His real name is Gerry Greenberg or something. He's Latino-for-pay.

It's only a matter of time before the abuse campaigners show up here and demand that Troll Kingdom puts a stop to worldwide misogyny (but not racism or homophobia, or transphobia, or ageism or anything. Misogyny is the only type of abuse that occurs on the internet).

Why do they always pronounce troll like "trawl" on the news? Or is it supposed to be said "trawl" and my head has been wrong all along?

!

9791.imgcache.jpg

THAT BITCH BETTER SETP OFF JUSTIN IS MY HUSBAND AND WE'RE HAVEING A BABBY NEXT WEEK, OKAY GIRLFRINED?