General Neighbours discussion

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And there were a couple of instances when people thought they had AIDS but it was called “that disease”. Because not referring to a condition by name really helps to challenge the stigma surrounding it.

Did more harm than good.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Unrelated but I love how shameless they were in calling the late night episodes "NEIGHBOURS: ENDGAME." Is Susan going to sacrifice herself to stop Thanos?

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

THE BASTARDS FINALLY DID IT

CaptainWacky

I watched Neighbours today. Mal Kennedy is having an affair with IZZY. It's great. The "next time" preview had Harold Bishop skyping Joe Mangel.

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed the finale. It was cool that Guy Pearce came back for the last three episodes (I watched the one at six as well) and actually did a proper storyline as his old character, rather than sending in a ten second "I remember Ramsay Street!" video message. He seems like a cool guy! And nice for people who haven't watched for over thirty years to get to recognise Mike and Jane.

It was really obvious Kylie and Jason could film on a day when only Harold, Paul and Jane were there but at least they showed up.

Apparently Lou's actor is ill and couldn't take part. :(

Jackie Woodburne is a great actress, not just in a "for soaps!" way.

I miss Fuddlemiff and wonder if he watched.

Last edited:

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I remember when Billy and Anne first had sex. It was in a tent and Anne got mad afterwards for some reason (I think Billy told his friends about it). And then because it's Neighbours I think Billy almost drowned about half an hour later so all was forgiven!
I have no memory of this any more.

Everything fades away in time, except Dr. Karl Kennedy.

CaptainWacky

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

He seems like a good Guy.

CaptainWacky

The Lawman doesn't discriminate by age.

CaptainWacky

I expect Guy Pearce to fully commit himself to the return!

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
Never watched Neighbours. But I watched the latest episode of Michael McIntyre's The Wheel and Josh Widdicombe was the expert on the subject... and he hadn't watched it since 2002. I think they need to vet their experts better.

CaptainWacky

Nobody actually watches Neighbours, yet it must always exist to keep the nightmares at bay.

CaptainWacky

Cate Blanchett comes across kind of bad here, to be honest.

CaptainWacky

Let's see how they've spent that AMAZON MONEY.

Oh it just looks like Neighbours.

I bet Guy Pearce dies in his one and only scene.

CaptainWacky

Can't belive it's NEIGHBOURS DAY tomorrow! We all have to arrange our WATCHALONG PARTY quick!