General Neighbours discussion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
While attending an open day for the new childcare centre, Toadie is injured when he tries to rescue Nell from a bouncy castle that is not anchored to the ground. He is unable to feel his legs and undergoes surgery to stabilise a T5 vertebra fracture. Karl informs Sonya that the surgeon was unable to remove the bullet that is still there and that Toadie may be paralysed.

A FUCKING ROGUE BOUNCY CASTLE! At least they remembered the bullet in his back.

CaptainWacky

Neighbours is on at six now!? This is a good development!

Lou's still alive!

CaptainWacky

Wait I actually stopped watching this because it was shit and all the hot girls left, not beause of the time.

CaptainWacky

Hot Cop is still alive!

CaptainWacky

STEPH'S TORTURING PAUL WITH A TREE OR SOMETHING LOL.

Paul stole her medication lol.

CaptainWacky

What are those Eggheads up to...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'm worried if I watch it, even for a moment, I'll get sucked in again.

CaptainWacky

It just makes a change from watching Eggheads or a shitty Simpsons when eating.

CaptainWacky

TIM COLLINS IS STILL ALIVE!

CaptainWacky

LATE NIGHT NEIGHBOURS SPECIAL TONIGHT instead of Gotham. Seriously.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Can't believe she was still alive. She was ancient when I first saw her in it and that's one of my earliest memories.

CaptainWacky

I remember she always refused to return for the anniversary things and one time they had a character talking to her off screen.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
She looks very different (not bad different... I just wouldn't have recognised her).

So what? They're gonna say she had amnesia like Harold? Or that she woke up on a beach and just said "ah, fuck it. I'm not marrying a guy called Toadfish!"

CaptainWacky

Could just be a dream sequence.

Have you seen the new Ben? He's a bit like Zeke but not as hot.

CaptainWacky

I watched it today because I wanted to see what was going on with Toadie.

Dee's a conwoman trying to get the Bliss family fortune! She has a fifteen year old daughter who she's pretending is thirteen and Toadie's daughter. She's working with someone mysterious who we don't know yet.

Sonya's still annoying as fuck.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So she's not the real Dee? How the hell would this work?! Even by soap opera standards it makes no sense!

CaptainWacky

Well I don't know the whole story and there's probably a lot to reveal, but the way she was talking to her daughter she's definitely trying to con her way to the Bliss money by pretending to be Dee. She said "someone" found her and told her about the woman she look exactly like so I guess it's a character from the past. Maybe Harold's gone evil again?

Of course they could do the ultimate twist and reveal she REALLY IS Dee and really did lose her memory and doesn't know. But I don't know how they'd explain the daughter then.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Probably Paul, if he's in it.

Just stretches believability that you could first of all find someone's doppelgänger and then convince them to impersonate a woman who died on her wedding day. Even with money involved. Weird.