General Neighbours discussion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Wow we used to talk about Neighbours a lot.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I even started doing episode reviews at one point!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I just don't have the time to care to watch it any more, especially since there's no Libby (the reason why I started to watch it again in the first place AS CHRONICLED IN THIS VERY THREAD).

I still make sure Tash still has really big breasts, though. (she still does)

CaptainWacky

I watched it the other day and Karl was singing and Susan's yoga teacher liked his singing. It was great stuff.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Got the day off today so watched it.

Sophie's got boobs.

Calum's voice broke.

Jade killed someone and someone else knows but someone else doesn't want him to tell... or something. Every other name that comes up is unfamiliar.

"Toadie took me in when no one else would!", said Calum. Not strictly true. More like Toadie kidnapped you and eventually petitioned for adoption which he somehow won despite being single, working long stressful days, moonlighting as a wrestler, having a bullet in his back that threatened to kill him at any moment and being renowned in his community for encouraging all and sundry to remove their pants in his house.

CaptainWacky

Jade killed Callum's evil real father...did you not see the constant "mad about the Troy" adverts during BB?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
All I caught from the recent Neighbours ads was Susan yelling "either BACK ME or SACK ME!" at Paul.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I forgot to ask what the hell is going on with Lucas's hair... it's like a mullet, but worse. Which I really wouldn't have thought possible.

CaptainWacky

I do love the "BACK ME OR SACK ME" ad and how they treat THE ERINSBOROUGH NEWS like it's the Washington Post or something.

CaptainWacky

I watched Neighbours today. Connor has decided to grow up and he's gone already to see his daughter. Tash is really hot and was wearing a really short skirt. Rani caught her mum kisisng Paul. Overall I'd give the episode EIGHT OUT OF TEN.

At the end they said "And Neighbours returns on January 14th!" so we'll never see it again.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Aww. I almost saw it myself, but thought I'd be the only one, so I caught up on the Apprentice instead. Next time we'll coordinate!

CaptainWacky

We have a month!

CaptainWacky

LOL THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

I saw Neighbours today.

It was fucking weird.

There were so many new families. Apparently all moving into the street at once. All the houses have totally changed (new sets for HD?) and the gardens are huge now.

Steph is fucking crazy and kidnapped Lucas' baby.

Kyle was blinded looking at the sun during the eclipse. No, I'm not making that up.

There was a hot (girl) cop but she probably isn't a regular character.

I'd give this episode SEVEN OUT OF TEN.

CaptainWacky

Kate is still in it but wasn't in this episode.

CaptainWacky

"Let's go to Harold's."
"Who's Harold?"
"I have no idea!" - Two teenage girls in Neighbours.

:(

CaptainWacky

Oh and Hot Cop faked his death?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I saw a little bit a few weeks ago and couldn't believe Hot Cop was still in it. He's a good actor. You'd think he'd find better stuff to do.

Have you seen that Margot Whatsname is in a Martin Scorsese movie?