General Neighbours discussion

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Someone on IMDb pointed out that the scene where Kate and Lucas watched the wedding has created a time paradox (well, not really a paradox, but a question), as in a couple of weeks they'll be celebrating ANZAC day, which is on 24th April.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe Lucas and Kate were watching some other Roayl Wedding with a couple named Kate and William...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Could be... I must admit I don't know much about Australia's royal family.

CaptainWacky

Karl and Susan Kennedy are Australia's royal family.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
So Thomas was selling Oompa Loompa slaves, right? I mean, they haven't really specified, but I can see how that'd be a really dangerous thing to do at an all ages party where innocent children might get caught up in things.

CaptainWacky

And Sonya did HORRIBLE THINGS like...gamble? Is that all? They cut away when she was explaining to Callum. If he can hear, why can't we?

CaptainWacky

DID YOU LIKE

Paul: Doctor Karl? Doctor...WHO?

I THINK IT WAS A REFERENCE TO STAR TREK

CaptainWacky

Summer's boobs. :sarek:

CaptainWacky

Good to hear the unmistakble classic Terminator soundtrack on today's Neighbours! I'm sure we all remember how the same five seconds of crappy music played constantly throughout the film with no dialogue!

Did anyone eat all those sausages Susan made?

CaptainWacky

So all week they have these "HAROLD'S BACK ON FRIDAY AND HE'S BRINGING THE PUSSY" adverts on Five. At the start of today's episode the announcer says "HAROLD'S BACK TODAY AND HE'S A CHANGED MAN" or somethin. Then the episode finishes...without Harold appearing in it once. What the fuck, Channel 5? What the fuck.

I'm sick of Chris being a gay Yoda too.

I saw the end of yesterday's and Sophie was dressed as a tart then Summer gave her a t-shirt and apparently she'd never had one before. It was confusing.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I'm sorry but did I just watch two girls try and prove who's cooler by having a Maths competition? I have no idea what's going on any more.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I like it when Paul's homophobic about "that gay kid". It's true to his character and actually injects a bit of realism to the show.

CaptainWacky

He's not even homophobic he's just PAUL.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Well, referring to him as "that gay kid" when he knows his name is Chris. It's weird how they can have him do that, but they can't reveal what was being sold at the dance party.

CaptainWacky

ENERGY DRINKS.

CaptainWacky

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT: Lyn's house burns down. She can't afford to rebuild it so her neighbours help her raise, I assume, THOUSANDS of dollars (by selling shitty calendars.) LESS THAN A MONTH after all this money has been given to her, Lyn is...moving house. Ungrateful bitch!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
The intentionally bad acting just goes to show that they are actually pretty good actors, especially Tash looking at the camera.

CaptainWacky

They should have just went with Kyle punching zombies one handed.

I'M STILL NOT OVER MY OUTRAGE AT LYN.