General Neighbours discussion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So does Hot Cop fancy Lucas or what?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
No, Hotcop fancies Dec, as evidenced by their weirdly homoerotic nighttime kitchen encounter.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, that was a weird scene too. And Hot Cop suddenly having OCD (surely they would have noticed before?) I hope he turns out to be evil and keeps Kate locked up in the basement or something.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I don't... what...

I mean it's literally not Michael's fault for anything that happened. Paul was the one who illegally broke the contract (he is also the ONLY PERSON WHO COULD HAVE MADE THE COMPLAINT) and it's really obvious that he's the one behind it because IT'S HIS FUCKING SON who's leading everyone to hate him WHY CAN'T THEY FUCKING SEE THAT?

But okay I mean as long as Andrew wants to make sure the person he thinks is having his baby has no form of financial backup!

CaptainWacky

I wonder if Zeke did something to piss the producers off, because that was the worst exit ever. Literalyl no one cared that he was leaving. It was just "okay, bye!" then Susan was like "ZEKE WHO?" a few seconds later. He should have got a montage!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Wait... was that actually it?! Where was the line of relatives? The hugging? The taxi waiting interminably while Dr K frets over the fare? :hmmm:

CaptainWacky

Karl was suddenly in London out of nowhere. I guess Zeke hardly has any friends left (Declan isn't even the real Declan, him and Kate have never really done much.) You'd think Summer would have been there though.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Neighbours always has a scheming blond woman. Izzy, Elle, Tash. What do they have against hot blonds?

CaptainWacky

I could always see Elle's point of view.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I HOPE SHE'S OKAY.

Seriously she's always been my favourite so I hope she comes back and is okay and someone (KATE) hugs her or something.

CaptainWacky

At least we'll get a few sweet, Libby-filled months before the government takes her away again.

CaptainWacky

What's with all the naked Karl scenes lately (NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING!)?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's like he ran into the writers room naked after a month of workouts and demanded that "THIS!" be given an audience.

Does look very good for his age, though.

CaptainWacky

I like how Kyle is returning in yet another job (he's like the Homer Simpson of Erinsborough) doing the exact same storyling he did with Lou but with Lucas now.

CaptainWacky

Take a drink everytime someone says "it's for a school project."

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Three whole gay men in one Neighbours episode - WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?!

CaptainWacky

Seriously, where did they all come from?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I don't know if it was because I knew about her various illnesses, but she seemed a bit off.