General wrestling discussion

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Devon Storm (Crowbar from WCW) pwns Tazz.

AN OPEN LETTER TO PETE SENERCIA

It was brought to my attention that Tazz had some unkind words to say about me on this months WWE 24/7. This is the second time I have been made aware of this, as Tazz supposedly had some unkind words to say about me this past summer as well, also on an episode of WWE 24/7. – So I checked it out myself.

At first I decided not to respond, after all they do say that the best revenge is living well which I am. I have a great profession, business, family life etc… Since Fatty decided to go to the well another time, I am going to take an opportunity to respond.

SO HERE’S MY QUESTION…
Why would Tazz bring ME up of all people? In my opinion it’s because I am out of the loop, and have been for a long time. I’ve moved on to other things and I won’t be showing up again.

To make it simple – I’m a SAFE target for Tazz as is Perry Saturn (who Tazz also took liberties of crapping on). For Tazz, it would not be “SAFE” to bring up a talent that may come back to WWE again in the future. – then he would be forced to go to work with and face that person and hope that they don’t get enough “stroke” to make life miserable for him.

Let’s discuss what Tazz has a problem with….

Tazz alleges that I showed up to the ECW Arena late on the night that I was scheduled to debut.

I didn’t get called to be booked for the show until 2:30 in the afternoon – THAT DAY. I live in Northern New Jersey about 2 hours away – not in nearby South Jersey as Tazz claimed. I had also undergone arthroscopic knee surgery 4 days prior. My knee was still extremely swollen, but I did not want to miss an opportunity to perform for ECW as I had always dreamed of working for the company. I contacted a physician friend of mine, drove to his home 45 minutes (in the opposite direction of Phily) and had my knee drained so that I would be able to perform.

Tazz alleges that I did not shake anyone hands upon entering the arena, acting like “king shit”.

By the time I arrived at the arena, the show had just started. I was rushed into building and told to get with Tazz immediately, and get in gear as we scheduled to go on next. I had no time to shake hands or introduce myself upon arrival. When I returned to the locker room I made my way around and introduced myself to the other locker room members. We did go over a match Pete, for a good 15 minutes, you never gave the ominous “OK see you out there line”, you never “snapped” on me – watch the match and stop being a mark for yourself.

As an aside….Tazz would frequently crap on me studying and bringing my school work into the locker room – this was just another thing Tazz “had a problem with”.

- I guess the only experience you have with books is the phone book you carry around for a booster seat or stand on for “on cameras”

- Turns out the studying was a pretty good idea Fatty, read on.

Joey Styles calms Tazz down by saying “well you’re here (Tazz) and he’s not”. – and Tazz smiles

Boy, I began salivating when I heard this one.

Yeah Tazz let’s compare. You’re THERE, the almighty WWE.

Let’s look at a day of “work” for Pete Senercia.

Tazz walks into TV or Titan Tower, as soon as the day starts he’s walking on egg-shells. He gets a bunch of hand-shakes and well-wish greetings from the boys, office people, and other dignitaries. Tazz then has to analyze if each one of those greeting were genuine or if the person has an alternate agenda to bury him, steal his job or just break his grapefruits.

Tazz may then see Vince, Shane or John Laurenitis. Figuratively speaking, if any one of these individuals requests that Tazz join the “kiss my ass club” for real, or asks Tazz if they can deposit their testicles in his mouth, Tazz has to say, “Yes sir”, and then ask, “How long would you like me to hold my mouth here?”.

If he’s at TV just as Tazz would crap on and laugh at me having my books in the locker room, Tazz’s peers chuckle at the enormous amount of food piled on his plate in catering, wondering how large he’s going to let himself become.

The day ends for Tazz, and wherever he is he goes to sleep wondering if the company thinks he’s doing a good job and wonders what he’ll do when the company finally wishes him “best of luck in his future endevours”.

Let’s look at a day of work for Chris Ford.

I walk in to the Rehab facility (did I mention that it’s my facility?), I greet and am greeted by people that I have chosen to employ - friends who I enjoy working along side of and they enjoy working with me. Our greeting and hand shakes are genuine, we legitimately care about each other in and out of work. At the end of the day I drive home, five minutes from work, and spend time with my wife and son. I then fall asleep in my own bed and wake up to do it again. I wrestle locally; when I want to and for who I want to, out of a true love for the business and performing.

So You’re THERE and I’m not Tazz:

I wouldn’t trade places with your miserable existence for anything. I have a great life and an incredible family and a lucrative career that Mr. McMahon couldn’t pay me enough money to leave – and that is a shoot!

I’d wager you would take my existence over yours any day you paranoid, miserable, fat, little man.

Going to ECW was probably one of the most exciting times of my career. Paul Heyman gave me a great opportunity to wrestle in front of the hands down best audience I’ve ever performed in front of. I learned a lot about the dirty miserable side of the business in ECW, mostly from Tazz who used his political stoke to make sure I didn’t go past opening card in ECW.

In spite of Tazz’s attempts to completely bury me, Paul Heyman kept me on the roster, providing me with a regular pay check that helped get me through school and to this day I still thank him for that.

In spite of Tazz’s efforts, I went on to what I consider a successful run in WCW, and finally wrestle against Sabu on two pay-per-view events. I then went on to transition to a happy life after wrestling and I am “all pins and needles about it”

As I said before, I am a very happy and satisfied person. I, for the most part, have moved on from wrestling. I am in the best shape of my life, wrestle a few times a month out of enjoyment of it - and I don’t have to wear a 8 XL jersey when I do wrestle to look half-way decent.

. You threw the first rock….I didn’t respond;
You threw the second rock…..and I felt inclined to answer - don’t blame me for the response you received.

I’m not really hot over this – (this IS just wacky wrestling nonsense) - BUT I am in a position NOT to just let this go. In the past you’ve used your political stoke to treat many of the boys like complete crap, (which is extremely hypocritical from one preaching respect) without retaliation out of fear of losing a spot – but I guess that’s what happens when someone really BELIEVES they are the human suplex machine and hasn’t figured out that it’s a work.

Unlike in ECW you don’t possess any political “pull” or “stroke” that can adversely affect me, my job, or my life, Pete. – you don’t have any pull with WWE and even if you did, I’m not looking for work with the WWE.

Thank you so much for all of the free publicity and until next time - Step lightly tubby, you don’t want to crack any of those eggshells!

Christopher Ford, PT
A.K.A Devon Storm, Crowbar

CaptainWacky

Kane destroys UFC fighter for real.

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs.

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.

LOL

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Dude put some thought in his response...

CaptainWacky

The Kane story is apparently fake. :(

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'll bet Tazz could legit kick the shit out of a significant number of wrestlers too. There's no way I'd fuck with him, "tubby" or not.

CaptainWacky

I've changed the title of this thread to just general wrestling as there is more NEWZ I have to post.

Another death...

Steve Doll, best known as part of the tag team of the Southern Rockers, passed away earlier today at the age of 44.

Little details are available, although he had a major health scare a few years ago, and was taken off life support systems today.

Doll & Scott Peterson were the most popular tag team in the Pacific Northwest promotion of the 80s. Later, Rex King (Mark Smith) replaced Peterson on the team. Doll & Smith were used as a prelim tag team in the WWF in 1993 under the name Well Dunn. Smith wrestled as Timothy Well and Doll s Steven Dunn.

With King, they held the USWA tag team titles five times and the Northwest tag team titles four times.

I remember Well Dunn. They had the worst name ever.

And yet another...

Andres Palomeque, better known as Abismo Negro in AAA, was apparently found dead in a river in Mexico. He was 37.

We don't have other news other than a couple of wrestlers in the AAA promotion confirmed the story, but knew no details.

Palomeque was also known as Winners, a masked male dancer, who teamed with Super Calo during the early glory days of the AAA promotin. At the second year's first TripleMania show, Winners formed a trio with Rey Misterio and Rey Misterio Jr., and lost his mask in a feud with Calo in 1995.

He became Abismo Negro in 1997, and was on the 1997 Royal Rumble show in San Antonio that drew 60,000 fans to the Alamo Dome and wrestled on a few episodes of Raw that year.

He also worked as part of Team Mexico in the 2004 World X cup tournament for TNA.

Throughout his career he was plagued by drug problems, and had a reputation for no-showing events.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Well Dunn sucked ass.

This will probaby continue in wrestling. The reasons it happened far less back in the day? Probably less crazy bumps, therefore more 'need' for pain pills.

Who would want to be a wrestler? Sure you get to fuck Kelly Kelly when you make it to the top, but any man go go and invest in a prostitute & get less diseases there.

CaptainWacky

I still miss Big Bossman.

Caedus

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Randy Orton is one bad ass motherfucker. (but I fully expect the awesomeness that was Raw's last segment to be ruined with some stupidly booked shit next week :( )

Making out with a DDT'd Stephanie = Ratings!

CaptainWacky

I read the report, sounds promising (certainly a step-up from HHH destroying all three of them with a sledgehammer for 15 minutes every week.)

Is the Jericho match still on? I thought they were changing it. It's obvious they really wanted Jericho/Mickey Rourke but when Rourke back out they had no back-up plan.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It'll end up being Jericho vs. Yet to be Named "Legend" with lots of run ins by other "Legends", of whom Jericho dispatches before Rourke appears and we get a contrived ending somehow, leading to Jericho to job out to a bunch of clapped out has-beens.

Tisiphone

I hate the promos that show like The Game and Randy Orton snarling and pressing their foreheads against each other. JUST DO IT ALREADY

Tisiphone

The Game is (or was HHH) right? Or has the insomnia finally made me fucking stupid?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The Game is the name Triple H adopted in his initial Monster Heel run with Chyna against The Rock back in,ooh, 98-99. Shortly afterward he and Chyna split up because he was cheating on her with Stephanie McMahon.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Oh hang on, it was probably the year after - 2000. Not that it's that important :)

My memory is a little fuzzy where I haven't watched Raw / Smackdown for over 4 years.

CaptainWacky

BUT YOU STILL WATCH ECW?

Tisiphone

^I could probably ask my dad.

Yeah, I remember the marriage to Stephanie, with the Vegas drive in and she was passed out.

I remember the good old days with Val Venus, Gold Dust, and when Kane was still masked!