Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genuinely Furious...

WordInterrupted said:
There aren't any songs about Jesus or Santa Claus.

On the CD Friday's little girl was given? No. But in the real world, of course, there's:

Silent Night
O Come, All Ye Faithful
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
Away In A Manger
O Little Town Of Bethlehem

among others even older.

We Three Kings
What Child is This
Santa Clause is Comin to Town
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause

erm, I can't member no more

On the CD Friday's little girl was given? No. But in the real world, of course, there's:

Silent Night
O Come, All Ye Faithful
It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
Hark, The Herald Angels Sing
Away In A Manger
O Little Town Of Bethlehem

among others even older.

Uh... none of those are about Santa Claus. I'm sick and tired of your anti-Santa bias, goddamnit! You fucking multiculturalists are all the same: oh we must teach Haanuka and Kwanza and Jesus, but we CAN'T TEACH SANTA OH NO NOT SANTA! Well I have NEWS for you! Santa is one of the pillars of Western Civilization, and if he's not taught in schools our whole society will collapse into a hill of ash!

Um Wordy, if anything Daniel is for Santa. Since he doesn't believe in the whole god/jesus thing. He was just using those as an example.

Um Wordy, if anything Daniel is for Santa. Since he doesn't believe in the whole god/jesus thing. He was just using those as an example.

If he's pro-Santa, he should have posted a balanced list. For every "Silent Night" there should be an "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus." If we lose our Santa heritage, the Terrorists and Liberals will have WON!

Jesus is all bullshit anyway. The whole thing was made up by a bunch of poor homeless guys from the middle east.

Who cares if he didn't put some santa shit in there.

Oh, right, go on and include ALL THE PRECIOUS MINORITIES and leave out Santa, the WHITE GUY. You know what that is? That's fucking REVERSE DISCRIMINATION and it makes me PHYSICALLY ILL!

WordInterrupted said:
Oh, right, go on and include ALL THE PRECIOUS MINORITIES and leave out Santa, the WHITE GUY. You know what that is? That's fucking REVERSE DISCRIMINATION and it makes me PHYSICALLY ILL!

Wordin, breath. I'm not saying that i'm for it. Note my signature, it says merry christmas, not happy holidays.

Wordin, breath. I'm not saying that i'm for it. Note my signature, it says merry christmas, not happy holidays.

Oh... good, I'm glad. I'm sorry, I do get a little carried away, but I'm so worried that all the brown people and black people and strange foriegners are polluting Western Culture. If we don't stop this "Happy Holidays" bleeding heart facist PC multiculturalism, the United States could become just another Third World Country full of poor colored people. We must defend the Sacred Santa Traditions of Western Civilization against the Liberals and Terrorists if it's the very last thing we do.

WordInterrupted said:
Oh... good, I'm glad. I'm sorry, I do get a little carried away, but I'm so worried that all the brown people and black people and strange foriegners are polluting Western Culture. If we don't stop this "Happy Holidays" bleeding heart facist PC multiculturalism, the United States could become just another Third World Country full of poor colored people. We must defend the Sacred Santa Traditions of Western Civilization against the Liberals and Terrorists if it's the very last thing we do.

*throws WordInterrupted's Strawman out the window after him*

Mandi said:

In case you missed it, Miranda, Wordinterrupted is using a pretty standard libbie trick here. He's expressing a reasonable position in an unreasonable manner, probably hoping that by so doing he'll prompt people to confuse his unreasonable extreme for the reasonable position.

I understood the first six words in your post and that's it. And when did you start calling me Miranda :mad:

Mandi said:
I understood the first six words in your post and that's it.

Put it this way -- you not understanding is exactly what it takes for WordInterrupted's little parlor tricks to work at all. Now, lemme rephrase myself -- he's saying something smart in a stupid way so you'll think the whole thing is stupid.

And when did you start calling me Miranda :mad:

Well, that's your name, ain't it? :P

You don't have to act like i'm an idiot you know. I don't need to be treated like i'm fucking stupid, i've got enough on my plate with my grandmother being a few days from dead! Just for the record, I knew what you were saying, I WAS JOKING AROUND! I'm logging off now since my mouse doesn't work at all and i've resorted to using my tab button for everything.