George Floyd murdered 3 years ago this week

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Finding meaning in George Floyd’s death through protest art left at his murder site​

For months after George Floyd was killed by police in 2020, people left signs, paintings and poems at the site of his murder in Minneapolis. Now hundreds of those artifacts are on display at the Arizona State University Art Museum. (Feb. 9) (AP video by Ross Franklin)

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Tom Sandoval Compares Scandoval to George Floyd, O.J. Simpson​

Tom Sandovai just addressed the backlash he's been getting for his remarks about George Floyd and O.J. Simpson... and he's apologizing, while also clearing the air. He writes, "My intentions behind the comments I made in New York Times Magazine were to explain the level of national media attention my affair received. The comparison was inappropriate and ignorant. I'm incredibly sorry and embarrassed."

Tom Sandoval apparently thinks his cheating scandal last year was comparable to huge moments in pop culture ... like George Floyd's death, or the O.J. Simpson murder case. The "Vanderpump Rules" reality star made the stunning comparison in a new New York Times profile -- where he was asked why he thought the so-called Scandoval got as big as it did in 2023 ... when he was revealed to have cheated on his longtime girlfriend, Ariana Madix.

Here's what he said ... "I’m not a pop-culture historian really but I witnessed the O.J. Simpson thing and George Floyd and all these big things, which is really weird to compare this to that, I think, but do you think in a weird way it’s a little bit the same?" There was another wild quote in this interview, where he likens himself to a now-disgraced "That 70's Show" star who's in prison. Tom says, "I feel like I got more hate than Danny Masterson, and he’s a convicted rapist."

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Tom Sandoval Apologizes Again For Comparing Himself To George Floyd​

The reality star compared himself to a Black man murdered by a cop.

Tom Sandoval is regretting comparing himself to George Floyd in a New York Times article. Sandoval has been in the news for nearly a year because he had a months-long affair with his “Vanderpump Rules” castmate, Rachel Leviss, who happened to be the best friend of his now-ex-girlfriend Ariana Madix. In a Feb. 20 New York Times article, Sandoval, the star of Bravo’s “Vanderpump Rules,” was asked why the cheating scandal had gained so much attention. He said: “I’m not a pop-culture historian really,” he said, “but I witnessed the O.J. Simpson thing and George Floyd and all these big things, which is really weird to compare this to that, I think, but do you think in a weird way it’s a little bit the same?”