jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
s-l640.jpg

jack

a-young-ivanka-trump-strokes-her-dads-face

The Question

Eternal
You mean 'projection', not 'transference.' Gaslighting only works when you're smart enough to know the terms. Without that ability, you just look like a frenzied kook. And the more important point on which you've missed the mark is, I've acknowledged that the Democrats successfully stole the election.

It's you and Jack who are screaming and thrashing on the floor like colicky babies over it. No, I've embraced the fun of spending the next four years doing what you two have spent the last four years doing. It's our turn now to screech "Not my President!" and all that kind of dumb shit. And I'm going to make The Very Most of the opportunity. Which means it's your turn, now, to sit there stoically while the other half of the country acts like a collection of glue-eating halfwits, just like we've done for you.

jack

No he means transference, you asshole.

Need some lube? You're getting a little red around the edges.

The Question

Eternal
No he means transference, you asshole.

Are you calling Loktar a Fucking Idiot? Because that's not what "transference" describes. "Projection" describes what he's aiming at, but "transference" doesn't.

jack

No, I'm calling you an asshole. Put the pipe down.

jack

And the more important point on which you've missed the mark is, I've acknowledged that trump successfully failed to steal the election.

Fixed that for you, dumbfuck. Plus, good writers never begin a failed point with "and". Elements of style and all that. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
What happened to you supporting Bernie, Jack?

jack

You, you slathered a lie on top of it. Which is the best you've got, and it ain't much.

No I didn't, you're the one that's been spinning the bullshit. For pages and pages, all lies and bullshit :bigass:

You, you? Are you becoming your mom?

The Question

Eternal
Aw, that's cute. You think you can lie that obviously and nobody will spot it.

Just sit back on your haunches with your head tilted back and your mouth open, and wait for Ol' Sniffer to puke into your mouth to feed you like a baby bird. :)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You mean 'projection', not 'transference.' Gaslighting only works when you're smart enough to know the terms. Without that ability, you just look like a frenzied kook. And the more important point on which you've missed the mark is, I've acknowledged that the Democrats successfully stole the election.

It's you and Jack who are screaming and thrashing on the floor like colicky babies over it. No, I've embraced the fun of spending the next four years doing what you two have spent the last four years doing. It's our turn now to screech "Not my President!" and all that kind of dumb shit. And I'm going to make The Very Most of the opportunity. Which means it's your turn, now, to sit there stoically while the other half of the country acts like a collection of glue-eating halfwits, just like we've done for you.
Biden didn't steal the election, that was Trump who attempted to steal the election again like he did in 2016. Project that transference up your kool aid crusted ass, sore loser.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Are you calling Loktar a Fucking Idiot? Because that's not what "transference" describes. "Projection" describes what he's aiming at, but "transference" doesn't.
There you go projecting, transferring or whatever your fucking idiot sore loser orange creamsicle ass wants to call it.

The Question

Eternal
There you go projecting, transferring or whatever your fucking idiot sore loser orange creamsicle ass wants to call it.

You don't know the difference between projection and transference? Figures.

Just FYI, if you don't know what you're talking about, the decent thing to do is to refrain from talking.

jack

Sage advice. Ty following it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You don't know the difference between projection and transference? Figures.

Just FYI, if you don't know what you're talking about, the decent thing to do is to refrain from talking.
I know what I'm talking about. It's you that doesn't know what they're talking about. Stop projecting.

The Question

Eternal
BOOM. :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
I know what I'm talking about. It's you that doesn't know what they're talking about. Stop projecting.

"or transferring, or whatever bleh bleh bleh..."

You only know what you're talking about -- in that specific instance -- because I educated you on it. Go find somebody to breathe on you and fog you up a little, because right now, you're 100% transparent.