Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
Republicans are useless bags of cum. Democrats abuse the shit out of their constituents, and Republicans just rubber-stamp that shit. The lot of them can DIAF for all I care.

Trump was the outsider who wasn't supposed to make it. Bernie would have been the same -- the difference is they were able to buy him and he agreed to get fucking bought. Had he not, you'd have spent the last four years with the establishment media talking heads screaming in your ear to hate him, instead.

And bollocks to barnyards you'd have fallen for it, too.

The Question

Eternal
Well, that's fairly disgusting.

I expect a higher quality of trolling from you, in future. This is not "The Legendary Fail Kingdom."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
In "the" future you mean.

How sweet it is to see you dance Johnny.

btw, some of us actually sleep at night. Your childish tantrums are amusing I must say.

Almost as amusing as your failed deflections when you're proving wrong. And then there's that comment you made about "pivoting" bwahahahahahahahahahahaah.

Caught in your own bullshit again.

jack

Your side lost. Get over it.

And please, stop making shit up like it means something. I know that's what your bootlicker leader does, no reason for that kind of transference.

The Question

Eternal
See, @Loktar, @jack should be an example of how not to troll. His material misses the mark, every time, but he fails to assess its effectiveness and adjust. No skills a'tall, a'tall. :)

jack

No one listens to you, you know. Especially since you stopped posting with your other shit dual. Gave the board a needed rest.

I'm beginning to believe you don't listen to yourself either. I know I'd be embarrassed if I were you :bigass:

jack

132054099_10157377343207186_8354163244598922334_n.jpg

jack

Suck it, Commie.

The Question

Eternal

Since before he was even elected. Why? Because he isn't part of the establishment. The more of this I see from you, the less I believe you sincerely supported Bernie Sanders, being as he's an outsider, as well.

Maybe you're just a political hipster, only putting up a pretense of being anti-establishment to look trendy.

jack

jack

Since before he was even elected. Why? Because he isn't part of the establishment. The more of this I see from you, the less I believe you sincerely supported Bernie Sanders, being as he's an outsider, as well.

Maybe you're just a political hipster, only putting up a pretense of being anti-establishment to look trendy.

It'll be fun when his prison jumpsuit matches his skin makeup.

jack

132042844_3593914763979170_3925164207752364862_o.jpg

jack

THAT ^^^^ is why no one takes anything you say seriously.

The Question

Eternal
How come is it that if you think you won (only the establishment won -- you, on the other hand, are fucked right along with the rest of us) you're having this huge tantrum? :sarek:

(Answer: You know just as well as anyone that your guy didn't win legitimately. That that shit was rigged, good and hard, and that our votes don't matter. The machine chooses the winner, and while the American people won in '16, that was purely a fluke and will never happen again. That tiny, tiny grain of sand sized bit of integrity in you is just that particle of grit in your vagina that makes you continue to scream and cry and beat your heels on the floor like a loser, when a winner would just sit back and smile quietly with confidence and satisfaction.

Pretending to be a winner means not acting like the loser.

Loser. :sarek: