Get your booty to the polls

The Question

Eternal
As usual I was right, what a month and a half ago now?

Not then. Not now. But you've got some Beatles-style karma headed your way. And you've earned it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You: Nuh uh

Me: Facts

You: Nuh uh No YOU!

rinse and repeat.

The Question

Eternal
Is this a new trolling technique you're trying out? Being sub-mediocre at trolling? I admit, it's inventive. I mean, I don't think anybody has tried to troll by sucking at trolling before.

Except for, y'know, St Lucifer, Blackfoot, the Skans, JillianBacardi... y'know, all the people who have tried it before... But they were at least actually annoying. You... you're just sad.

The Question

Eternal
You know the thing about Jews:

The smart ones are swindlers.

The ones who aren't smart enough to succeed as swindlers support Communism, relying on Communists to do their swindling for them.

The Question

Eternal
Is this what you wanted, halfwit? Is this what you're supporting? A senile old corporatist neolib?

Are you so against the American people being represented by POTUS that you'll take one who's owned lock, stock, and Polygrip by Wall Street?

The Question

Eternal
:bigass:

"For the last four years anyone who has been supportive of Trump gets cute names like Trumpistas. Its a really helpful healing term when you are having a discussion.
So I have termed a new name for people who support Biden...since it seems to be the thing...Bidets." –– Neil Chernoff

jack

Wow, quoting Neil Chernoff??

Childish bathroom humor always was your speed. That's why you're sloppy

Well that, and racist bullshit and conspiracy nonsense. You've trafficked in hate and lies for so long it's actually quite funny in that sad way to see you display your failure so sweetly.

My purpose for this thread is finished. I won and you?

You're just a sore loser after all ;)

The Question

Eternal
Hmmm... I dunno... as meltdowns go, eh... well, let's ask our judges.

JeLqjCs.jpg

Huh.

jack

Dance some more for me, commie hypocrite. Every time you are shown to be an asshole you deflect. Thanks for admitting it so sweetly :bigass:

Your ass looks fat in that little skirt, I must admit.

jack

Isn't Mnuchin a Goldman Sachs alum?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? :bigass:

jack

The Question

Eternal
Even though (you think) you've "won", you're still bawling like a bitch. :sarek:

QgmZHP8.jpg

jack

4dba1cdc084cdaa11f040c80e192c9ab--happy-birthday-meme-birthday-bash.jpg

jack

So lets talk about Mnuchin and Goldman Sachs. Since you brought it up I mean?