Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girls Only Forum At TK

You do realise why the bitches want a girls-only forum? They know their ugliness is beyond human compassion. They wish to stick together. Surely it is a site for ugly lesbians who may comfort each other in the absence of beautiful people such as myself who do not give a flying fuck about compassion and would sooner see such an emotion obliterated than acted upon. I daresay the women who wish to have their own forum are so lonely and ashamed of their pathetic, ugly looks and unspectacular (putting it mildy) intellect they wish to rid themselves of their betters. Much like losers during high school who got together in mommy and daddy's basement to do worm experiments after getting wedgies after class or stuffed into lockers.

SaintLucifer said:
You do realise why the bitches want a girls-only forum? They know their ugliness is beyond human compassion. They wish to stick together. Surely it is a site for ugly lesbians who may comfort each other in the absence of beautiful people such as myself who do not give a flying fuck about compassion and would sooner see such an emotion obliterated than acted upon. I daresay the women who wish to have their own forum are so lonely and ashamed of their pathetic, ugly looks and unspectacular (putting it mildy) intellect they wish to rid themselves of their betters. Much like losers during high school who got together in mommy and daddy's basement to do worm experiments after getting wedgies after class or stuffed into lockers.
OMG! How did you know?! I love worms! Do you have any? :P

SaintLucifer said:

Christ, you're boring.

Enkephalen said:
Thank you Gatshicenteri2.

Yes, I do know that most men are not piglets and that not all men objectify women in a fearful attempt to dehumanize them. Luci is perhaps pretending to be a misogynist and to suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. If, indeed, he truly believes what he writes, then we have one very sick little puppy in our midst who exults in abusive relationships, and has little self love. Poor boy, just leave him lying in the road and step over the bod. Nothing to see here, move along.
i think he does mean it thats the sad part

Or, this could be his form of trolling. But it's still lame and boring, and he's ever so tiresome. I think I'll put him on ignore - you know, DON'T FEED THE TROLL! Hmmm, now where have I heard this before?:roll:

My hand will not be stayed
from TK's first panty raid.

Open up, ladies,
please, let me in!
I'll bring chocolate
dildos, and sin!

TK Jester said:
My hand will not be stayed
from TK's first panty raid.

Open up, ladies,
please, let me in!
I'll bring chocolate
dildos, and sin!

Wonderful. Another admirer of mine. Does it never end??

Enkephalen said:
Or, this could be his form of trolling. But it's still lame and boring, and he's ever so tiresome. I think I'll put him on ignore - you know, DON'T FEED THE TROLL! Hmmm, now where have I heard this before?:roll:
perhaps in one of your trolling indevers when people start saying that i start trolling more just to disprove the theriory

This is the first time I've seen Lucy post anything that wasn't 20 fucking paragraphs long. He must think he's awfully interesting, too bad he's not.

SaintLucifer said:

fatboxers.jpg

Laker_Girl said:
This is the first time I've seen Lucy post anything that wasn't 20 fucking paragraphs long. He must think he's awfully interesting, too bad he's not.

Tell me sweetheart, how do you know how long my posts are? You must be reading them. Surely your knowledge has grown since you have met me yes? Why remark upon whether I am interesting or not when you actually read my posts, especially when they are ooohhhh sooooo long?

Gagh said:

Then how do you know if it is boring or not? That is like me picking up a novel never having read it at all and remarking 'it is simply too boring'. Damn. Such intellect in here.

SaintLucifer said:
Tell me sweetheart, how do you know how long my posts are? You must be reading them. Surely your knowledge has grown since you have met me yes? Why remark upon whether I am interesting or not when you actually read my posts, especially when they are ooohhhh sooooo long?

I have to read your posts in order to know how long they are?

Um noooooo. I do, however, have to scroll through your paragraphs and paragraphs of absolutely unimportant self involved shit to get to something interesting. Perhaps in Canada you have to read forty paragraphs to know it's a long post but here in American I can tell simply by looking at the structure of your post. Thanks for being such a genius again.

SaintLucifer said:
Dear heart, is that you seated upon the motorbike??????
Yes. I, along with several close friends, morphed into who we will be in 20-30 years so we could pose with that motorcycle for that picture. We'll be morphing again soon for more pictures in exotic locales. Would you like to morph with?